or Connect

Posts by kolecho

That's awesome!
For sale here is a like new Real McCoy's pea coat 1913 model with two hand warmer pockets and two flapped hip pockets. There is a lot of information about RM stuff so I won't bother to elaborate. Suffice to say that it is the best $ can buy as far as military reproduction clothing goes. I bought this a couple of years ago and have only worn it a couple of times (too warm for home weather and too heavy to travel with me). Condition is therefore like new. It has not...
For sale here is a like new Real McCoy's pea coat 1913 model with two hand warmer pockets and two flapped hip pockets. There is a lot of information about RM stuff so I won't bother to elaborate. Suffice to say that it is the best $ can buy as far as military reproduction clothing goes. I bought this a couple of years ago and have only worn it a couple of times (too warm for home weather and too heavy to travel with me). Condition is therefore like new. It has not...
Alden is a dictator
I find it to be neither here nor there. It's not really cool to wear, not that crease-resistant, and the ones I've tried don't drape that well for its weight. I prefer porous wool or linen, or if I need something to stay crisp, wool/kid mohair.
Wool, wool/mohair, Italian linen.
I've had some people ask for another run of Rangoon in navy. Might do that one next in a slightly lighter shade of navy.I am not a fan of wo-si-li mix.
I've got a couple of spare lengths of Minnis Rangoon tropical worsted 260/280g grey glen check left from the recent special run. It's ready to ship. Price: US$50/metre plus shipping Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.
I've got a couple of spare lengths of Rangoon tropical worsted 260/280g grey glen check left from the recent run. It's ready to ship. Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.