or Connect

Posts by kolecho

Third trunk show and counting! Gennaro Paone will be back in Hong Kong from May 8-10, 2015. Please feel free to PM me for details and appointments.
@joshgustin would the latest Downtown Brown be done with brown-toned stitching?
Last call for these Rangoon suitings. Please PM if interested. Thanks.
That's good to know. Which mill/distributor would you suggest to source pure hemp from?
@gdl203 @emptym have you made up any pure hemp as a jacket? How's the drape and is it suitable for warmer weather?
HK based guys can pick up in person. PM me what you'd like. Coffee is on you!
Rangoon feels smoother than Fresco. Hand is very similar to tropical worsteds like Lesser's but it's more porous. Finnemeresco is around 11oz.
No. I meant Fresco 8/9oz hangs longer than Fresco 9/10oz.
Fresco 8/9 oz is a bit lighter, wears a bit cooler, but does not have the drape of Rangoon.FWIW, the pants of my Fresco 8/9oz have all lost shape in seat area (and I'm not a big guy). Fresco 8/9oz also hangs longer (i.e.: finished garment measures the same as its heavier sibling but is longer when worn).
I am doing a couple of custom runs of Minnis Rangoon for the Gennaro Paone trunk shows in Hong Kong. It's a discontinued 250-280g (8-9oz) tropical fresco suiting. Two staples will be made. One in a light navy that is colour matched to a Caccioppoli summer hopsack. It would make a great summer blazer suit. The other one is a mid grey that is very similar to the mid grey found in the now discontinued Woodhouse Summer Comfort. Please PM me if you are interested in...