or Connect

Posts by kolecho

Alden is a dictator
I find it to be neither here nor there. It's not really cool to wear, not that crease-resistant, and the ones I've tried don't drape that well for its weight. I prefer porous wool or linen, or if I need something to stay crisp, wool/kid mohair.
Wool, wool/mohair, Italian linen.
I've had some people ask for another run of Rangoon in navy. Might do that one next in a slightly lighter shade of navy.I am not a fan of wo-si-li mix.
I've got a couple of spare lengths of Minnis Rangoon tropical worsted 260/280g grey glen check left from the recent special run. It's ready to ship. Price: US$50/metre plus shipping Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.
I've got a couple of spare lengths of Rangoon tropical worsted 260/280g grey glen check left from the recent run. It's ready to ship. Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.
Thought that is dead by now.
Should be fine as long as the pants and jacket are cleaned at the same time. If one is cleaned more often than the other, a small shade difference will occur but hardly anything to sweat over.
Yes, you should. Do it soonest so that you can get the cloth from the same roll for identical match.