or Connect

Posts by kolecho

The back of my linen jacket. Gennaro Paone is in Hong Kong!
This Golden Bale looks good for your first suit with Gennaro. See you at the Hong Kong trunk show.
Please come. Email me so I can figure out a slot for you. Maybe coincide your visit with some others that you know.
Thanks. I think there is probably a better discussion of Gennaro Paone's work outside of his thread.
Classic!
That's a great looking cloth, Fishball. Congratulations!I also remember the days of UKP55/m from LL. In fact, we have jackets made from the very same BoB
I'm not sure if the following counts as styling advice but I sent Gennaro some heavy Fox serge to be made into a 3 patch pocket DB blazer. He suggested not to use patch pockets. The results are below, and it looks great to me. Looking forward to seeing the real thing later this week during the Hong Kong trunk show.
You are looking for a like-new Buzz Rickson's 1942 Tanker jacket. I've worn it once or twice only. Price of identical coat new is around $410 shipped. Here are more details. Maker: Buzz Rickson Colour: Olive Size: 40R Some key dimensions: Chest: 22.5" pit to pit seam Length: 24.5" from bottom of collar to bottom of hem Shoulder: 19.5" Price: US$280 shipped. Paypal OK. Please PM if interested. Thanks.
You are looking for a like-new Buzz Rickson's 1942 Tanker jacket. I've worn it once or twice only. Price of identical coat new is around $410 shipped. Here are more details. Maker: Buzz Rickson Colour: Olive Size: 40R Some key dimensions: Chest: 22.5" pit to pit seam Length: 24.5" from bottom of collar to bottom of hem Shoulder: 19.5" Price: US$280 shipped. Paypal OK. Please PM if interested. Thanks.
You are more than welcome to drop by to say hello, banter over some coffee etc. See ya soon!