or Connect

Posts by __CB__

43 pages and no mention of the Visvim slim chinos? Picked a pair up in navy - pricier than I would've liked, but very happy with the cut and fabric.
Quote: Originally Posted by softy a real challenge, buying clothes for women... i would not buy a girlfriend used clothing, btw +1. Looks a bit too much like a men's piece too (unless that's her thing?)
Past month or so - Nike x Sophnet Internationalist sneakers Visvim slim chinos Raf x Eastpak messenger Cosmic Wonder metallic print tee
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo adamha, consistently good shit! Digging that fit too!
walk wear (saba, junya, v room, vans vault)
Good fit whodini - nice to finally see one or two actual fall looks on here.
Quote: Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist possibly the most boring use of n(n) ever. (Although I respect it) the dark/drapey stuff ain't my thing - they are just a pair of khaki's though, nothing earth shattering.
what goes around comes around | n(n) | n(n)
Price drops.
45RPM Cropped Jacket Tag Size 3 $100 > $90 shipped in North America (contact for worldwide) Cotton with leather trim collar. Purchased off B&S, bought another jacket in a similiar style. Some discoloration on the back collar from the leather (see pic. 4), but hardly noticeable when worn. Shoulder to shoulder (front): 16 inches Pit to pit: 18.5 inches Length (from bottom of back collar to bottom of jacket): 23.5 inches Raf Simons AW99/00 1 Button Black...