or Connect

Posts by __CB__

Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 Perhaps this sounds lazy and boring to some, but trying to wear more unusual outfits while traveling is just too difficult and time consuming to pull off well. Compared to the bland and baggy outfits I see others wearing most places, even my most basic fit tends to stand out anyway. Couldn't imagine travelling with anything more than carry-on these days (unless you're going backpacking around the world). If...
Quote: Originally Posted by asobu Yeah, generally I think there is better stuff to be found in Shibuya, there seem to be more good stores there as well. I've had some luck with one of the Ragtags in Shinjuku though, and the one in Ginza has been particularly good to me. Just too bad that one's sort of out of the way. Never been out to Ginza to buy clothes, will have to hit there up next trip.
Quote: Originally Posted by asobu I never ever feel like going shopping or trying stuff on but whenever I'm in Tokyo I go to ragtag/rinkan/space/etc etc all the time, it's like a drug. cause you never know when you'll find that amazing piece from some collection 5 years ago at a great price but you know for sure that it'll be gone by the next day... +1, had some nice pickups from ragtag/space/heatwave - Shibuya stores always seem the best,...
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl i really like this seasons isaora stuff and the way they present it. reminds me of a techy RO or something. also i want to grow my hair out like that or the oki ni model I like this brand too, the outerwear is definitely a strong point - recently picked up the heat change M65 jacket. Prices are very reasonable too, kinda wish they'd done a bit more stuff in lighter colors this season though. Could...
^ Yeah no doubt, Blazers gotta win at home to have a chance in that series.
The OKC/Denver and Dallas/Portland (go Blazers!) series should be great. Nothing else too interesting in the first round (doubt N.Y. will be any match for Boston).
Like the cut of those chinos, saelan.
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.co...ref=television Shit. First Terriers, now this one too
Don't know why everyone is saying Undercover is so hard to find online. Off the top of my head, Browns, Slam Jam, The Corner, The-Glade, Farfetch, Alan Bilzerian all carry it. The markup outside Japan is definitely high though, probably the biggest reason you don't see more of it on here. Haven't seen it in person yet, but this season seems mostly boring unforunately.
Nice cop BrizaBirch, love the King Tubby's.