or Connect

Posts by __CB__

Like that fit a lot roxstar. Good proportions and a bit of styling make all the difference.
May cop these.
^ The jacket fit is great MOK, definitely one of your better ones. Just curious, roughly how big's your wardrobe MOK? It seems like almost every fit you're wearing completely new/different stuff?
Good fits as usual Platypus, e0d9n0b5 + nice pickup on the Dries coat Johan.
muji | levi's | jean shop | pierre hardy
i have a couple fits in mind for them. didn't like them at first either (hate moc toes in general), but something about them drew me back + my impulse buys usually end up being the stuff i like the most.
Impulse buy - Also got a Stone Island down jacket off eBay, very solid piece. Wish it wasn't so hard to find their good stuff in small sizing, would buy so much more from that brand.
Just finished watching season 1 the other day, great series - very addictive (often found myself up til the wee hours trying to squeeze one more episode in). How closely does the US version follow this one? Worth watching too?
Quote: Originally Posted by omgcookielol These finally came in. Really, really soft calfskin leather, and the shoe fits well in absolutely every way. I had to doublecheck the upper to make sure it was really leather because it's just so soft and light. Probably the most comfortable thing I've ever walked around in. Good pickup - crazy how soft these feel.
Quote: Originally Posted by venessian Kanter is the Turkish player (C/PF) who was going to play at UK, and then couldn't because he had played pro in Turkey. Apparently a top talent. Remember seeng this guy in an US v World exhibition game a year or two ago - he was definitely a standout amongst both teams.