or Connect

Posts by __CB__

I don't get why people think stores have any obligation to do that actually. You obviously liked it enough to pay regular price so why cry over 20 bucks?
Big fan of Forbrydelsen too. When you're finished with that series, check out Bron/Broen (The Bridge) which is pretty similiar and good.
It's over 10 years old now (and could desperately use an update), but Techno Fashion by Bradley Quinn is worth a look for those into techwear. My favorite chapter was the one on transformables - talked about CP Company Urban Protection line, Final Home etc. Found a link where you can read it here - http://www.questia.com/library/102163793/techno-fashion
Thanks habitant - yeah it has some nice details, really like what I've seen from Sacai so far.
^ This. Button down, jeans, oxford/derby type shoe. Done.
sacai | krane || nn
The length on those UU pants are tricky, I have the same pair but they never looked right on me - ended up tailoring mine into shorts.
I got a couple things from earlier Isaora seasons but haven't been as big a fan of their recent stuff. Materials aren't anything special but have held up OK. Would only buy again on deep discount.
Something like this?If you're gonna try it the top half (at least) should fit oversized (sleeves close to elbow length).