or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

No.The thing is, your stuff is shit because it's shit, not because anyone else's stuff is nicer.
They are very very warm. If you're looking to pick one up, check out the current Unionmade sale, where they have a bunch of colorways (including navy) at 40% off.
@Letric @Tweets For your bean boots finds, if size isn't marked on the sole there is often a small fabric tag sewn on the inside of the boot on the instep side where the tongue splits off from the interior of the upper. You may need to unlace the boots and dig around but IME 9/10 it's there, particularly on Tweets shearling. that being said unfortunately 7/10 if you do find a tag it'll be too worn and faded to make out the sizing. Also if there's a removable insole, that...
This is getting nowhere near enough love.
Xpost from fit thred: Today: Seasonal beard Sweater: SNS Herning (grailedthrift) Shirt: BB OCBD from @stevesmith Tie: Ovadia and Sons wool flannel (grailedthrift) Trousers: Epaulet (Buffalo Exchange) Shoes: C&J for BB (Buffalo Exchange)
They do fit pretty roomy for what its worth . I'm a 38 and the 36 works well for me.Today:Seasonal beardTie: SNS Herning (grailedthrift)Shirt: BB OCBD from @stevesmithTie: Ovadia and Sons wool flannel (grailedthrift)Trousers: Epaulet (Buffalo Exchange)Shoes: C&J for BB (Buffalo Exchange)
Don't do this.This post belongs in the eBay thread, but asking there shouldn't keep you from doing your homework by looking at eBay completed listings.Also, the answer is "it depends."
I'm pretty sure this is the exact fabric made up:
Counterpoint - I can't count the number of times I've accepted an offer that came accompanied by ye olde "Paypal ready" and then never heard from the dude again. I don't really get excited about accepted offers anymore. Hell, given the stories I hear about scammers I don't even get excited about sales where the dude actually pays until 90 days after the transaction when they can't open a Paypal case anymore.
What color is the heavyweight cashmere?