or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

From FW2013. Asking S85 $65 to the US. Tagged an XL. Actual measurements are: P2P: 22" Sleeve: 26" Shoulder: 18" Length (bottom of collar) 30.5"
Staple navy blazer. Super 110s wool flannel. If I'm googling correctly, 100WL refers to Llama. Super soft, good fall/winter weight. Single vent, dual patch pockets. Two button front. Some nice pick stitching. Non-functional buttonholes. Tagged size is 40R. P2P: 20.5" Sleeve: 24.75" Shoulder: 17.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 28.5" Asking $old shipped US.
Listing another pair of Walts so consolidating things here. Both pairs are a bit wrinkled from storage and need a press but are otherwise in excellent condition: 1. Russet Tweed Walts. I recently moved and am lacking storage space so am trying to downsize a bit. Altered, and worn exactly twice. Actual measurements: Waist: 16.5" (with about 1.5" to let) Inseam: 29.5" (with 1.5" to let) Asking $165 $150 $140 shipped to the USA. 2. Gray hopsacks. As referenced in...
Second Spiewak in as many weeks. n3b this time tho.
That's crazy. Never would have imagined they carry Schott. Sold out in small sizes sadly but M-XL still left in that MA1
Found almost nothing the past few weeks. Don't know if I'm getting pickier or if it's getting drier. Did snag a this Spiewak N2B. Real coyote fur. Warm AF.
The handwritten size label is definitely C&J.
Can't find a collection ID. Some Pics here:
Which of you thriftbros know Dior Homme denims?
Link to where to buy?