or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

This was actually the first one and I was all like "sweet perfect for anonymously posting on the interwebs thanks bro"
Thrift fit: Spiewak N3B - thrift N&F Elephant 2 - BE Bean boots -thrift
Hey Rob is there any eta for Navy cash preorder?
Morning Spoo.
Thrift fit: Jacket - FSC x Harris Tweed (sample sale) Shirt - BBBF (dude at BE for less than thrift price) Tie - Saks house label navy cashmere (ethrift) Trousers - JPress buckle back flannels (sample sale) Shoes - C&J for BB (BE) Watch - Rodina (grilled)
This is the key here - there are many good, effective, and massive non-profit organizations out there that require sophisticated management . Two examples are the International Rescue Committee and Save the Children USA - both have annual operating budgets of ~USD600million, a large percentage of which comes from USAID and other government donors which require incredibly complicated management and reporting, not to mention thousands of staff in multiple countries to be...
Christian Dior
Those are Alfred Sargent. Likely those were for Polo Ralph Lauren or less likely for J Crew.Edit: since you're in the UK those could be for a UK shop of some sort or just straight Alfred Sargent even.
I'm not a huge BBBF fan, except for the OCBDs. I'm going to miss those.
No.The thing is, your stuff is shit because it's shit, not because anyone else's stuff is nicer.