or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Gorgeous sportcoat by Cantarelli for Davide Cenci. Quarter lined, unstructured, dual vented, incredibly lightweight. Wool silk linen blend. Handwork everywhere - including a hand attached collar. Three button front. Tagged size is 54R European. Chest: 22.5" Shoulders: 19.5 Sleeve: 24.5 Length (from bottom of collar): 31 Nice pre-owned condition. Asking $65 shipped CONUS.
Red 100% cashmere sweater from Turnbull and Asser. Handframed, made in Wales. Currently similar sweaters from Turnbull and Asser list for $650. Asking $old shipped CONUS. Tagged size is large. Measurements: Chest: 23" across Length: 29" Nice preowned condition.
Available again due to buyer flake. Cashmere sweater from Brunello Cucinelli. Beige with a partial zip front (orange zipper). Nice pre-owned condition. Tagged size is 56. Measurements: Chest: 23.5" across Length: 32" down the back (from the top of the collar) Asking $150 OBO shipped CONUS.
FFS.
Loads of shirts, a couple pairs of trousers, one vest, and actually just passed on a jacket yesterday that was too thrashed to justify a $50 pricetag.Are you in NYC? I saw that shirt or one very like it a few days ago, thought about picking it up but didn't, would also be curious if there's anything on that maker.Domenico Spano is nice stuff, but doesn't have a ton of name recognition.
I just thrifted that exact pair yesterday WTF. Stop breaking into my house.
That's an "item not received" case.
Damn.
"Crüe"
Man of the people.