or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Lord have mercy.
My size, N/A
Nice found - I'm not sure when that logo is from, as I found a brace of those about six months ago, all NWOT. Two had a very similar logo (the hunter blowing the horn), and one had a different one with no logo. They all were nice, and did extremely well for me on the 'bay.Post here:http://www.styleforum.net/t/9006/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread/85000_100#post_6738498
I would say no. Yeah, you might make a few extra bucks, but if you've spent time and effort building up a seller rep for yourself, you're putting all that that at risk if eBay catches you and shuts your account down.
Yes.
Thriftwitdrwhaulwal
Good job.
Best by a long shot is the Unique at 218 W 234th st.
I can personally attest to how sick this blousen is, and would suggest that if it's even remotely in your size range, you need to get on this - thickest softest cashmere I've ever felt.
Some highlights from recently. Outlier pants x2 size 28 and 29 Seize sur Vignt custom purple herringbone NWT Skeet size S???!! PRL blazer by corneliani size 38R Boys BB herringbone odd jacket - size 16 might work for a 36S. @Brianpore?