or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Crue represent.Also, tragic news I've just this moment learned - new phone means no more umlaut autocorrect. Stupid Apple.
FFS learn to multiquote.
Just look at this smug motherfucker.
Free shipping with Amazon Prime sent me over the edge on this. Crossing my fingers a S will work.
I guess it depends on how many days handling you have but if you're at 2 or more days handling then Thurs to Sun shouldn't hurt you - if someone buys on Thursday, you have till Monday to ship with 2-day handling etc. as my understanding is Saturday/Sunday don't count as handling days as they are non business days.Or at least that's how I operate - am I wrong?I was out of town for a week, and changed handling on all of mine to 7 days and put a note at the top of the listing...
Honesty is best policy.Also, are those silk/wool scarves worth picking up if they're not Drake's or equivalent?
Stuff.Ties: [[SPOILER]] Authentic check please?Shirts: [[SPOILER]] Suit/SCs/Outerwear: [[SPOILER]] And this guy:Oh hai.
Size?
Reversible coat from Turnbull and Asser. Navy blue, diamond quilted wool on one side, cotton on the other. Tagged size is a Medium. Chest: 23.5" across Sleeve: 25" from shoulder to hem Shoulders: 19" across the back Length: 32.5" from bottom of collar to hem Asking $old shipped CONUS.
Sugar Cane's newest model, the 2009 Straight Fitted jean is a straight leg jean that's slightly on the fitted slim side, but is not a slim tight jean.Great for those looking for something between slim and straight. SPECIFICATIONS 12oz Japanese Selvedge Denim Pure Indigo Dyed Yarn Pink-Line Selvedge ID Zimbabwe & Texas Cotton Blend - Double Ring Spun Measurements Waist: 17.5" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 29.5" Leg Opening: 8" Asking $old shipped CONUS.