or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Must have been his asshole cousin - bald white guy but cleanshaven.
Whoa.
Oh that guy. I ran into that guy last week. He left three Zegna suits hanging on a rack one side of the store? I had a few choice words for him when he came sprinting across at me - apparently he'd laid his scarf on top of them as a marker they were claimed (because I can distinguish between his scarf and one belonging to the store?). Fucking amateur hour.
Oh one other thing any 38S dudes interested in this odd jacket? Two button, dual vent, patch pockets, elbow patches. Looking for trade or cheap sale don't really care which. [[SPOILER]]
I buttoned it all the way up for when I was taking the measurements to ensure I was getting the P2P accurately and just forgot to undo it when taking the photo. It's definitely not a hard 3.
Are we going to take all of Nat's various votes and combine them into a single score? Only seems fair...
Some photos of that GianLuca suit from a while back - this is available for a good trade - Euro 50. [[SPOILER]] Also pretty pumped about this (for the big guys) Zegna 15milmil15, tagged Euro 58L: [[SPOILER]] Finally, snagged this SICK 42R J Crew Harris Tweed jacket - 3 roll 2, elbow patches, super heavy thick fabric (probably my favorite HT ever) with an awesome red under-collar thing going on: [[SPOILER]]
Glad I'm not the only one really disappointed on that.
Hey guys - the deal on one of theBBGF suits I wanted to pass on fell through so it's back up available. Shiny snagged the gray one and is very happy if you need a reference. Please no tire kickers, I got a load of interest last time and don't want a flood of PMs from folks who aren't serious so if you want it let me know - all pertinent information should be below. Asking cost plus shipping ($17.99 + $12.35 = $30.34 total). 41R made by Martin Greenfield Navy blue,...
Dude that is awesome I love that blue on blue reversible. I am wearing mine out tonight for the NYE fireworks.