or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

I would give the play by play a rest.
Thanks! 10% off as always with code RAZL.
Garrison model. Brown herringbone tweed. Hacking pockets + ticket pocket. Throat latch. Dual vent, two button jacket. Trousers are flat front with side tabs and suspender buttons, and 1.5" cuffs. Tagged 38R drop 6. Measurements are as follows: Jacket: P2P: 19.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Shoulder: 17" Length (BOC): 30" Trousers: Waist: 15.25" + at least 2" to let Rise: 10" Inseam: 32" Asking $350 $325 shipped CONUS.
Hey Mike - what was the ETA on the November EFF again? I'm thinking January but can't recall exactly.
Thanks for the mention razl! Mention this thread and I'll take off 10%!
New with tags, a one-off Shaggy Dog sweater in a patchwork cardigan style. The tag size reads large, but fit is much more like a medium - chest measures 20.5" across, length is 28". Sleeves are dark navy blue, the front of the body is charcoal with light gray accents on the placket and tops of the pockets, and the back is light gray. 100% wool, made in Scotland. Asking $150 $135 to the US.
These are excellent derbies made by Allen Edmonds that retail for $285 new as second. The shoes have rubber bottoms added to extend the life of the soles, perfect for the upcoming fall and winter. The shoes are factory seconds due to a scratch on the left shoe along the eyelets that has buffed out. I do not have the box. Asking $100 shipped to the US.
Tailored by Martin Greenfield, tagged size is 38 reg, new with tags, unworn, unaltered 100% lambswool herringbone. Two button front, triple patch pockets, dual vents. Measurements: P2P: 20.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 29" Asking $250 shipped to the US
I found a couple of Ed Koch's suits (Martin Greenfield) a while ago the year he died. Still had the braces attached. To those of you wondering if celebrity helps sell, the suspenders sold for more than the suits IIRC.
From FW2013. Asking S85 $75 to the US. Tagged an XL. Actual measurements are: P2P: 22" Sleeve: 26" Shoulder: 18" Length (bottom of collar) 30.5"