or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

This is a personal for me...perfect fit and I've been looking for a similar breton stripe for a while. But considering their retail (>$200) I'm sure you could flip one pretty well if your cost wasn't too high.
Lunchthrift, only one pickup worth mentioning but it's something I've been after for a while. Pic not mine but same thing: I also snagged a Uniqlo chambray so can now pull off this exact look (including smug facial expression):
I would have picked it up last week, but it's a bit too big in the shoulders and a bit long. So sick.
My analysis stands.Spoopoker: Stern, but fair.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOrVJlPTblc
Father of the year.
Nice. CT are usually loake if made in England FYI.
I'm "Panta-ing" with expectation.
I was gonna say.Espu, are some of those cashmere? Wool? Look to be some non-silks in the mix.
Went to Philly for the weekend. Pickins are slim down there especially following the collapse of the building that housed the SA on Market last year. A few finds tho Only true thrift. Polo made in Italy navy cord SC, dual vent triple patch 3 button. 40R One of my perennial fav finds. This is my third, first two were good for a Benjamin. Size small. And then this. (Somewhat) underpriced consignment. 56EU
Don't quote the spam bro.