or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Are Bench and Loom going out of business? They haven't restocked anything since their last blowout sale in July or so.
If you're feeling spendy, the Epaulet x American Trench N3B is really, really nice. I handled one in store on Friday and it's the real deal.http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/american-trench-x-cockpit-special-edition-n3-b-snorkel-parka-blueIf not, I really like the newer Spiewak N2B and N3B jackets which can be found for reasonably cheap on the 'bay and grailed (make sure to size down at least one if not two with those tho).
Picked up a super nice watch cap yesterday. Unfortunately the label was cut out but I'm pretty sure it's either Buzz Rickson, Eastman, or true vintage issue. The difference in quality between these and the current issue ones I've had is massive. Wet because I just washed it. Anyone have any clues on how to definitively ID the maker?
Was at an event tonight at the Penn Club, needed to look good so went for my Drakes for Luxeswap tie natch:
Are any of you guys topshelfapparel on eBay? I forget if that's a member or some bigger operation.
Mostly Thrift/discount fit: Jacket - Luigi Bianchi Mantova, true thrift Shirt - Yellow Hook - sale Tie - RRL, true thrift Belt - Epaulet retail Trousers - Howard Yount, courtesy @SpooPoker Hoofs - C&J for Polo shell Marlows, underpriced consignment
On Sunday I had a chance to meet up with Rob in Brooklyn. We ended up having a great conversation - it was a pleasure to meet him after having seen his fits on the forum for so long and having been a big fan and tracking the work of Yellow Hook from day one. The purpose of our meeting was for me to pick up a buttondown shirt. For sizing reference, he and I are pretty much the exact same size across the Board. If it's useful to anyone else, I'm a 15x33 in BB ESF shirts, a...
Tom Ford calfskin suede loafer. Leather piping at collar and vamp. Penny saver strap. Apron toe. 1" flat stacked heel. Leather lining and sole. "Hugh" is made in Italy. Size 12, lightly worn. Asking $250 shipped to the USA.