or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Is this true? I would order one if so...
Sorry bruh.This is a shitton of cashmere tho. This is folded in half and rolled...
Hard to follow spoo but I did have one of those "from across the room" moments today. True thrift. 100% cashmere blanket/throw. Measures roughly 90x45 inches. N to the freaking A.
Noname watch cap - flea market Buzz Rickson peacoat - ethrift FoTL tshirt - retail Rogue Territory - true thrift Converse - thrift funded
These are currently on Epaulet's website for $265. http://epauletnewyork.com/products/slim-walt-trouser-dove-grey-hopsack-wool "This absolutely gorgeous Italian hopsack wool is startlingly soft, breathable, and long-wearing. The light grey tone has a wonderful presence, especially in sunlight, while the pronounced weave makes it a true dual-purpose trouser, perfect for casual and formal occasions alike. Breathable in warm weather and up to the challenge of the cold, it...
That Longhi is fire. Such underrated stuff.
@Brianpore
Jumped on the REDA gray hopsacks. I have a pair I picked up previously that I missized so am happy for an opportunity to rectify that.
FWIW I'm a 15x33 in BB ESF and take an Epaulet Medium.
Just got my jawns from Koala-T. Thanks again dude, you are the man!!!