or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

One stop one kill.
Was waiting for a dinner reservation last night and hit up a BE. All N/A Rogue Territory Stantons Apolis indigo Chore Coat x2 Best for last, Apolis 5 pocket CPO. wool mink cashmere blend. Fits perfect and is toasty AF.
Yup.Liquor cabinet is stocked we good.
Sup crue
Managed to sneak out today at lunch to s consignment. Ran into @TJGent87, had a good time talking for about 30 mins N/A as when I complete my @GMMcLesque transformation they'll be perfect. This was mis priced AF for being mainline LP. Wool cash glen plaid pure sexx.
8.5 - good for me as a 9 Barrie last.
Hey guys - crossposting from the sell thread. I've been having to ease my way out of the thrift game - work is picking up, and we just moved to a newer, smaller apartment which means I no longer have a closet dedicated to thrifting adventures. So long story short, trying to cut down my closet and also to clear out some final remaining inventory from the past few months. Link...
Hey guys,I've been having to ease my way out of the thrift game - work is picking up, and we just moved to a newer, smaller apartment which means I no longer have a closet dedicated to thrifting adventures. Anyhoo, trying to cut down my closet. The first batch of stuff I'm taking to Buffalo Exchange unless someone here wants the stuff, the second batch is going on eBay or grailed, but as always I would prefer to deal with known thrift thread contributors than that...