or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Caruso, some of the nicest fabric ever, amazing fall piece. @barrelntrigger check these - my size supa cheap Never heard of this brand but they're made by Southwick. Similar detailing to Epaulet but a hell of a lot more expensive at 355. My size and cheep tho so @leftofthedial don't even need to raid your honey hole bru. Found at a GW Consignment ties - Drakes, T&A, Breuer cashmere, RLPL madder.
Very. Nice. Those are Alfred Sargent, for the record.
Theoretically. But down payments don't save themselves (homeowners please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong?)
So, this...uh. This just happened.. Look like they've been worn approximately once. Though to be honest I almost didn't grab them at first with these weird shiny sticks jammed in them. But then I tried them on and they fit so
@SpooPoker do you have eBay notifications enabled on your iPhone, and if so, do you have the notification sound set to this? http://youtu.be/4qjyd0tZwtA?t=4s I have this mental picture of your Sunday evenings being one unending "CHA-CHING."
That's made by Caruso using Loro Piana cloth.
Ferragamo overcoat Pop No cashmere left behind Scarves for me Dunhill Zegna Zegna charvet NWT BB x2 Hermes
Ferragamo jacket. e: I am thinking Cantarelli?
What are the starting rates for sport coats?
Rookie mistake bra.