or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

That is one hell of a jacket.
Ah right, missed that. I suppose if he leaves a neg on ebay and references not receiving the item, then you could probably get it removed as you have proof of delivery. If he just leaves a more vague complaint you could be SOL. Though like I said, I don't think he really seems like the neg leaving type.
I think the moral of the story here is to avoid buyers with the "bubba" in their username. fakeedit: yes I know you can't choose your buyers. He doesn't really seem like the negative feedback leaving type - if it was me, I'd probably just refund him in full and eat it, as I'd think that'd help you with getting it removed in case he does.
RL day. 50% off at an always overpriced shop made these two doable. Still pricey tho but both are avail. 40R camel hair silk blend - measures more like a 42 (found in the women's section ) 44R wool angora blend
I saw a dude wearing a nice looking tweed jacket on the subway the other day, asked him about it, and ended up having an interesting 10 minute conversation with a friendly guy. In my experience asking someone who is well dressed about what they're wearing will almost always garner a positive response and an interesting conversation, as people who have good taste are flattered when other people notice and comment, and are generally pretty happy to go into exhaustive detail...
Get the Billy Reid and layer like shit underneath as long as it's cold.
Yeah, those are nice. I found one last year that I traded to a member here - was super impressed with the weight/quality.
Would you all please shut up about weightloss/fitness theory and post some thrift and/or discount finds FFS
Oh I've got more than a few things on my watchlist
Yeah...problem is I run short as well...