or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Whoops thought were were in this thread:http://www.styleforum.net/t/24109/hof-labels-heels-and-nail-patterns-secrets-to-id-the-maker/0_100
It's Caruso. Read the original post.
For me, It really depends on the item and the specific circumstances in which I purchased the item.If I find say a BB SC, which is something that I find relatively often then yeah, I'll probably be fine passing it on to someone for a decent discount off what I'd ask for on the 'bay..But on the other hand, if it's something like let's say a Brioni SC, which I find very infrequently, I would probably ask for a bit more.Also, given that I live in a very expensive and...
No.
Only time I pick up HT anymore is if it's affiliated with some well known name - think the last one I snagged was a J Crew jacket in a nice Harris Tweed, which did well. But for the rank and file no-name shit...nah.
Oh jeez is that happening today? I just plunked down for some MTO Walts. Ouch my wallet...
Does the "Acceptance" at a Self-service Kiosk count as being scanned in?
FFS those went fast.
ebay.txt
Went back out after work. Found a rack of T&A, 90% of which had embroidery or pit stains. These two were the only ones worth picking up: Also snagged this Giampaolo from the same donor: BB Scottish Lambswool for me: The aforementioned St James: And this set of glasses from my favorite brewery: