or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

So I picked up the BLK Denim stuff. Does anyone know anything about this brand? Seem to be kind of high-end designer SWD stuff but would be interested to know if any of you guys have experience.Two of these - super long (I'm looking at you Ian) DB peak lapel coats. Working cuff buttons, storm button on the vent, really heavy and warm. Retail $975 [[SPOILER]] And then this one - it's a bit long on me but thinking of keeping anyways. [[SPOILER]]
So this has not gone well... [[SPOILER]] Luckily, the buyer provided an incorrect address so it wasn't my error, and so far he's been civil and I've tried to mitigate where I can by responding to him quickly and in a sympathetic and friendly manner, as well as having phoned USPS multiple times to get info for him, but I still won't be surprised if I get dinged with a neg for this.What's really annoying is that he lowball offered on the item twice and so I blocked him, he...
Yeah, what jacket is that?
SWD dudes - is NWT BLK DNM worth kopping?
Xpost from thrift thread - what's the approximate era of this BB label?
Oh sweet. That makes 2 in a week for me... Does anyone know what era that BB label dates to?
Grenadine, or just woven? Leaning towards the latter.Also, a few more pics of the RLPL and RLBL I picked up a few days ago - the sizing is weird on these - the purple label is tagged a 40R but measures more like a 42, the black label is tagged a 44R but measures more like a 40R?RLPL [[SPOILER]] RLBL [[SPOILER]]
Pretty infrequently - I'll go for weeks without one. Though that being said, my volume isn't anywhere near as high as a lot of guys though (think I had about 5-7 sales per week last year).
3 days once the tracking number he uploads after shipping back to you shows delivered.
What era is the black label for BB again?