or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

I tend to start out my clearances at a cost + shipping + fees price, let it go for ten days. Best case I make something from it, medium case I break even, worst case it doesn't sell and redonate but at least I tried.
Got this feedback the other day: "Great! F yeah great seller!" Essentially this gif:
These are a thing right? NWT.
I like the natural - IMHO that gives the buyer a more accurate feel of the color. If I had better natural lighting at my place I'd only shoot natural lit stuff, and use the flash to highlight any smudges/scuffs/etc.
I'd block him too.
Whoops thought were were in this thread:http://www.styleforum.net/t/24109/hof-labels-heels-and-nail-patterns-secrets-to-id-the-maker/0_100
It's Caruso. Read the original post.
For me, It really depends on the item and the specific circumstances in which I purchased the item.If I find say a BB SC, which is something that I find relatively often then yeah, I'll probably be fine passing it on to someone for a decent discount off what I'd ask for on the 'bay..But on the other hand, if it's something like let's say a Brioni SC, which I find very infrequently, I would probably ask for a bit more.Also, given that I live in a very expensive and...
No.
Only time I pick up HT anymore is if it's affiliated with some well known name - think the last one I snagged was a J Crew jacket in a nice Harris Tweed, which did well. But for the rank and file no-name shit...nah.