or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

So what you're saying is...it's heaven?
Just snagged one of these from the FSC sample sale. So disgustingly thick and warm yet very well tailored. I've never had a Harris Tweed for like this. Well worth checking out along with the Drakes sale if you're in NYC. http://shop.freemanssportingclub.com/products/sport-coat
I thought about that sweater. So thick and cozy but I have too many knits and too many in that earth tone as is to justify it.
I saw one or two maybe but heard them saying they were going fast. Didn't catch a price though.
Loads of ties at $60 a pop, some shirts, pocket squares, and scarves. Also a bunch of sweaters at $90 each.
^^not Samuehlson. They are Canadian and that is a US union label.
Spoo: ..."still going."
They aren't super heavy like you'd think of with a Harris Tweed or something, but are still sufficiently warm - I wore a pair yesterday in the sub-zero wind chill NYC weather and was comfortable, but they aren't overly hot in a heated office environment. I also haven't found them to be overly itchy, but the fact that they are lined to the knee would also mitigate that quite a bit.
HAUL YEAH!Church's New York, Barker, Barrie Ltd. All my size THIS NEVER HAPPENS.Shirts (TOP - BOTTOM) Steven Alan XXL, Gant Rugger XXL, Barbour Country Shirt L, Barbour International Flannel (NWT L) [[SPOILER]] L APC Shirt with removable collar [[SPOILER]] Size 40 Chipp Trench with removable wool liner [[SPOILER]] APC Blazer in my size - fits perfect, exactly what I've been looking for for months. Dual vents too woop woop! [[SPOILER]] And the piece de resistance:Oxxford...
I was walking by and spoke with the guys at CHCM today - they said last year was 28 boxes, and this year they have 35.