or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

New with tags, bought last year, never altered, never hemmed. $100$90 shipped and Paypaled each, or $175 for both CONUS. Can provide actual photos on request.
Quick and dirty. J Press x Ovadia and Sons (thrift) Uniqlo (thrift) Epaulet (thrift) Tanner Goods (retail) Alfred Sargent for Polo (e-thrift)
Thom Grey by Thom Browne grey OCBD, XL extremely nice details, on par with my Thom Browne mainline OCBDs. NWT Huntsman and KFS ties - KFS feels like an ancient madder even though it doesn't say it. And this bad boy. Likely N/A
What will the cost be on the derby?
BB starts at 9.99 in my neck of the woods.
I'll be willing to bet that reason is one Mrs. Gmmcl.
Going for quality over quantity these days. USA Made Steven Alan M Cherry pop Wings and Horns 36 NWOB Billy Reid chukkas 10 And the kicker e-thrift-ish Alfred Sargent or C&J for Polo (bought with thrift funds at least) Think these haven't been worn outside judging by the heels With a brother from another mother (same maker for JCrew courtesy of Tben) In situ What kind of welt is this?
This just popped back up in my dreambox after a few months. If it fits I'll have some reason to look forward to next winter.
Also, I did pick up an Anderson and Sheppard (my 3rd post in this thread ) for maybe $15 that eventually sold for $330 so yeah but no pics as it was from maybe 2009...
The A2 on that archive site starts at $600 and is currently $780 so I'd imagine a suede harrington would be in the $650-700 range.