or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

@Brianpore
Jumped on the REDA gray hopsacks. I have a pair I picked up previously that I missized so am happy for an opportunity to rectify that.
FWIW I'm a 15x33 in BB ESF and take an Epaulet Medium.
Just got my jawns from Koala-T. Thanks again dude, you are the man!!!
I've gotten multiple iterations of this message: "Hello Seller, Am interested in this item, Do you still have available for sale and what is the condition? email me direct at XXXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com or text on 615-XXX-XXXX"
I've used Allen Tailors multiple times with good results - 150 Allen St. Never anything as complicated as what you're looking to do but they came to me highly recommended by some other SF members I respect.Another option I can't vouch for personally that people do mention quite a bit tho is Dashnor Tailoring, 320 E 81st St. Apparently he's the tailor where all Tom Ford alterations are performed.
I noticed this as well - seems from this post he's having some rough personal issues, the part about his life being in danger in the linked post is concerning:http://www.styleforum.net/t/480919/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread-part-ii-return-to-the-thunderdome/12900_100#post_8088031
I'm smoking a duck. Photos to come...
@KamoteJoe