or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Here's those JLs: Also some more finds from yesterday. The one you're looking for: All RLPL: These cashmere silk handroll scarves are super nice: Got these Alden shells from a consignment shop that was having a 25% off sale - trying to convince myself that because I can jam my foot into them they fit...
Why not
Thank you for the include. As always, a 10% discount is on offer for a mention of finding my listings in this thread!
The actual fuck.
^^^yeah RTW.
Thing right? Thinking thread first but need a gut check.
Three pairs of gloves. Asking $75 each. Deerskin leather, 100% cashmere lined, made in UK. Original retail $145. One pair size XL, in a "Bark" color (darker brown) Two pairs size L, in a "Havana" color (lighter brown)
Two scarves from Boglioli, asking $75 each, or take both for $135. Retail was around $175 each. One is green, the other is orange, with white on the edges. Both new with tags. They are 100% silk, in a loose weave (looks similar to a grenadine but is not), and measure approximately 37" square. There are a few small pulls which are difficult to see unless you hold the scarves up to a light - I have tried to photograph - see the photos with the collar stays.
Asking $old to the US. 3roll2 button front Partially Lined Single Vent Working Sleeve Buttons 40% wool 30% silk 30% linen Chest: 20.5 Sleeves: 24 Shoulders: 17.5 Length (from bottom of collar): 29
Originally $195 from Epaulet, from their F/W2013 season. Asking $80 From their website: Chest: 20" Sleeve from shoulder: 26" Collar: 16" Shoulder: 18" Length: 30" This sophisticated flannel shirt is a step above the usual flannel standbys. The handsome slate grey color will complement the colors of the season and your seasonal wear; while the burgundy windowpane, with it's interior band of a sky blue, gently lightens the overall color tone. It's dense weave grants a...