or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Originally $195 from Epaulet, from their F/W2013 season. Asking $80 From their website: Chest: 20" Sleeve from shoulder: 26" Collar: 16" Shoulder: 18" Length: 30" This sophisticated flannel shirt is a step above the usual flannel standbys. The handsome slate grey color will complement the colors of the season and your seasonal wear; while the burgundy windowpane, with it's interior band of a sky blue, gently lightens the overall color tone. It's dense weave grants a...
New with tags, original retail $600. Asking $300 Chest: 20" Sleeve: 26" Shoulder: 17" Length (bottom of collar): 29.5" A tailoring classic, the Oronsay Jacket is a single breasted blazer cut from soft brushed wool in a close cropped, slim silhouette. Inspired by Norton & Sons traditional craft, it features a classic three pocket set up and is finished with a notched lapel with textured detail. 100% Brushed Wool Shell Single Breasted Notched Lapel with Detail...
Where from?
I never get a chance to go out anymore, but did manage a five minute stop on Saturday. Snagged this peak lapel dual vent piece of goodness. My size, not available.
Great news!!!Also, not sure what the heel bed looks like, but my guess is those are either C&J for Polo or Brooks Bros
C&J and she'll
Yeah, the Epaulet caramel calfskin belt ( http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/accessories/products/mens-dress-belt-caramel-calfskin which I'm also wearing today) is a perfect match for these (I believe the color of the shoes is English tan latigo).They are my first Vibergs so and I am pretty pleased so far (4 hours in at least). I think I managed to nail the fit pretty well - I am a 9D on Barrie/Trubalance and a 8 on Viberg's 2030 - I went down to a 7.5 on these as the...
Sample sale maiden voyage, can't complain.
G&L Rivets with Viberg bluchers.
What last/leather are these?