or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

This suit is bespoke, made by Loro Piana (not just with LP fabric). I picked it up about a year ago, and I'm only just now coming to grips with the fact that it's a bit too tight tight when buttoned for me to pull off. Very appropriate for the upcoming fall/winter season. Two button, dual vent, beautiful wool cashmere blend fabric (I don't know the % either way). Working cuff buttons, trousers are flat front and uncuffed with very nice detailing. Bespoke, but measures...
Dat sleeve length tho
Mr. Big makes Bissinger look downright reasonable.
Spoo proving it's not just his thrifts that are fire.
IME they will. My understanding is that the real deal-killer for Alden is if anyone else has worked on them - if you've had a resole from another cobbler they won't do a recraft from that point.
I've got a 40% off coupon, if someone wants it PM me your address. First to PM gets it (first class stamped envelope shipping when I get around to it to USA only) edit: claimed
What is this.
That's insane. What I cant get over this level of SWD hand in and with that load of ties (it is the same dude right?) Is he like a smaller Mr. Big?
Get that shit to the Thrifties thread.
These are they:http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1017e: PS nice find