or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

http://blueingreensoho.com/collections/somet/products/somet-jeans-030-high-rise-tapered-slim-leg?variant=8311872641 Color: Pure Indigo Fabric: 13.8oz Original Japanese Selvedge Denim 100% Cotton Rigid / Unwashed Gold Plated Rivets Tack Buttons With Brass Posts Half Lined Back Pockets Made In Japan Tag size is 28. Never worn out, never soaked/washed, only tried on around the house. Hemmed to 28.5" inseam, with a chainstitch. Asking $125 shipped to the USA.
Kids.
Two button front, dual vent. Chest: 21 Sleeve: 24.5 Shoulder: 17.75 Length: 29 Asking $old shipped to the USA.
100% cotton, navy blue. 3 roll 2 front, dual vent back working sleeve buttons. Chest: 20.5 Sleeve: 25 Shoulder: 17.5 Length (bottom of collar): 28.75 Asking $old shipped to the USA.
FSC All Season Suit in gray - currently retails for $900. Dual vent, two button. Flat front trousers with uncuffed. Jacket is tagged 38R. Measurements are: Chest: 19.5" Sleeve: 24.5" Shoulder: 17" Length (bottom of collar): 29" Trousers are 30R. Waist: 15.25" + 2" to let out Inseam: 28" + 2.5" to let out Rise: 10.5" Leg Opening: 7" Asking $old including shipping to the USA.
Just a friendly reminder to always check the women's section. Worst (or best?) thrift store employees ever put these in the wimminz. I spent 30 mins combing through, really hope I didn't miss anything. All my size, mostly N/A: Left column top to bottom: Epaulet (these ones: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/slim-walt-trouser-uk-donegal-tweed-salt-pepper) Wings and Horns Carson Street (by Hertling) Steven Alan RRL Right column top to bottom: Blue in Green Left...
Size 9.5D.Well worn boots, but not abused. Will need recrafting soon. Picked these up hoping the sizing would work for me but i need a 9 on the Barrie last so am looking to pass these on. US Shipping included in asking price of $0ld.
No cart crew represent. Shit's bad luck. Baskets too.Just at the start tho. If I start working up a true haul, it's not bad luck to grab a cart and chuck things in once the momentum's started.
Horrible news. Thanks for letting us know and for arranging the tribute Spoo - I'll be looking forward to hearing from you on next steps.
Along with this, the fact that you have to drop price to get it back to the top leads to people inflating prices, building in 2-3 drops before eventually receiving a just-slightly-higher-than-lowball offer that's grudgingly accepted because it's been 3 months since the item in question was listed.