or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Don't quote the spam dude.
Good point. OK I'm back to having no clue.
The only guess I can hazard is that the increased cost of the gift card does not exceed the savings on a given item that one is planning to buy on Amazon vs. another retailer. If you're buying something that's $150 everywhere except Amazon where it's $100 and you buy a gift card for $105 you've saved $45.
Ordered another Napoli shirt - I love the one I got at the Proper Kit and with the current Cyber Monday deal this was too great of a price to pass up.
If this is the stuff Mr. Big is getting rid of, what is he keeping? e: like what does the dude wear in real life?
I'm an 8.5 in chucks, 42 in GATs.
Doing some closet cleaning Anyone want a St. James sweater? Tagged a 34 US, fits like a small. Some spots on the front, hole in the cuff. Looking for cost of shipping only. Also, I've got an Armor Lux sweater, light greenish/gray. No tagged size but also works for a S. Good nick so looking for $10 + shipping.
Well dang.Yerp...current version, still on the website too!
Found some stuff. Gutted this isn't an XS, not that I need another Super loud holiday pants NWT goodness Thread first? Paraboot for small footed friends - 6.5 EU
I have a few repro pieces from Real McCoys, Buzz Rickson and have always opted for pieces that don't have the stenciling, but that's just because I like the cleaner look, not anything to do with the fact that I've never been in the miltary. That being said I would feel a bit squeamish about something like this thoughhttp://www.buzzricksons.com/2nd-armored-wardaddy-1st-patt-tanker-p-255.htmlthat actually has rank insignia, but to wear something with a more general stencil...