or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

The kind served by 3 airports? Those train things are pretty expensive I hear, so 2/3 ain't bad considering.
Pretty much this - I've been following the TOJ story since the very early days and really admired the guy in how he saw gaps in the market he was interested in filling and going after it. Considering some of the glory days of TOJ, it's sad to see it go off the rails like this.
Agree as a buyer. While it's the wrong thread for this discussion really, I'll say that my approach as a seller on grailed (and SF B&S for that matter) is usually to list at a lower price than what I do on eBay - if I'm building 10% or so into an eBay asking price for fees, why not pass those savings on to the buyer if I don't have to pay them? (That's my theory but I wish it worked a bit better in practice)
I'm fed up with grailed because shit doesn't sell there either.
I have a feeling we're going to see a 1929-esque tumble of TOJ-spot resale prices in the next few weeks.
Link?
Sup krüe.
Forgot to post this: Jacket: FSC - sample sale Shirt: BBBF - ethrift Tie: Breuer cashmere - mispriced consignment Pants: J Press York St. Ethrift. Shoes: C&J for BB true thrift
So for a non-eBay sale (through grailed) I can't get the $45 and just have to pay whatever the online quote is through the USPS website?
So am I dumb or what? How do I find the Priority Mail Express International option for $45 that everyone keeps talking about?