or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

Homophobic remarks aside, what really bothers me about your posting is the fact that you consistently have nothing useful to contribute to this forum - hell, I have you blocked and I'm still sick of you as every time I open the thread it's just a wall of this message:This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)Also:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union_positions#Hooker
Please take a break from posting.
Yeah.
Yeah both of those are definitely C&J - consistent both with mainline C&J I've seen as well as shoes they've made for Peal/Brooks Bros and Polo Ralph Lauren.
Do you have interior label photos? They are likely C&J or Alfred Sargent but hard to tell from heels alone.Here's a primer I put together for the thrift threadon English shoe interior labels with a focus on those made for RL (Sargent or C&J). I should expand to add some other big makers including Cheaney, Church's, etc. that people run into a lot.Mainline older Alfred Sargent:And another example of AS for Polo (which also can pop on Made in England JCrew shoes as...
Right back atcha man! I would highly urge my fellow members to hook up @KamoteJoe whenever and wherever possible! A real asset to the SF community and a good reminder of why I got into thriftin' in the first place.
Looks it yeah.
Yeah.
SW&D day. Both avail. Cool R&B trousers, made in USA, side adjusters, cool details. Size 33 EG shirt. Large