or Connect

Posts by hooker4186

If you're kopping for resale on That Website, don't. Fine for personal use though.
What kind of welt is this? Storm welt?
A BB shirt is 9.99 and up, most other shirts are 4.99 on average, RL will be higher.Suits start at 24.99 usually and up.Shoes...probably 14.99 and up from there.
New with tags, bought last year, never altered, never hemmed. $100 shipped and Paypaled each, or $190 for both CONUS. Can provide actual photos on request.
Quick and dirty. J Press x Ovadia and Sons (thrift) Uniqlo (thrift) Epaulet (thrift) Tanner Goods (retail) Alfred Sargent for Polo (e-thrift)
Thom Grey by Thom Browne grey OCBD, XL extremely nice details, on par with my Thom Browne mainline OCBDs. NWT Huntsman and KFS ties - KFS feels like an ancient madder even though it doesn't say it. And this bad boy. Likely N/A
What will the cost be on the derby?
BB starts at 9.99 in my neck of the woods.
I'll be willing to bet that reason is one Mrs. Gmmcl.
Going for quality over quantity these days. USA Made Steven Alan M Cherry pop Wings and Horns 36 NWOB Billy Reid chukkas 10 And the kicker e-thrift-ish Alfred Sargent or C&J for Polo (bought with thrift funds at least) Think these haven't been worn outside judging by the heels With a brother from another mother (same maker for JCrew courtesy of Tben) In situ What kind of welt is this?