Posts by hooker4186

Hell yeah.
Interest check - thinking about trying to sell my Fishtail - Black, XS.
Stop lying Nat, we all remember that Tom Ford haul...Hans, if your dogsitter bails give me a call...
Call back to a conversation a few month ago - this is the new Boglioli label in case anyone is wondering: e: not something I thrifted, just a photo I found.
Great post Hans. Agree with having Spoo put this in the first post - a few other forums I post on have similar Original Posts to which newcomers can be directed and that hits a lot of useful points in one place.Also, just added you on Instagram - you have a very good dog.
Man those look good. Can't wait for the blue linen stripe in particular to drop. And also really excited to hear about the cuff adjustment - I did an adjustment to my Napolis myself to tighten the fit a bit and having the extra button will be great.
Speaking of the summer linens, is there a preview on the fabrics? Also, I thought you mentioned the fit for the dress shirts was being modified to be slightly roomier - is that still the case or am I misremembering?
I also found myself drawing comparisons of YH to Epaulet as the feel is the same for both companies. I really enjoy and admire both for having a passion and a vision and chasing it from nothing.The major attraction for me with YH (beyond the great pieces!), that it's a true labor of love. I have met Rob a few times and we've talked about all sorts of details on the process, the products, and the history of the company (starting on the kitchen table), not to mention the...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-Loro-Piana-Sheepskin-Shearling-Leather-Brown-Fur-Lined-Bomber-Vest-S-NR-A1P-/311819876112?hash=item4899e9b710:g:YhEAAOSw4CFYwd8- :low whistle: