or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I ordered a tie from HY that came in last week (on time).So he's certainly still shipping. It looks and feels great, so as usual I'm not going to have to deal with returns.
Thanks for the reply. I actually bought "Case in Point" before I saw your reply. That sounds like an immense time commitment. What kind of preparation is involved? Just studying and analyzing each case and its solution/structure? I hope to do a few live ones with my friend in the industry (different firm) at some point before the big day. Fortunately I have until next friday.The interview is with the public sector practice of a company outside the top 3. Happy to chat in...
Looks like I'm set for an interview next week. How much time should be spent preparing for the case interview? My contact indicated I should look into their interview tips/tutorials on their site and youtube. Will buying a book like "Crack the Case" or "Case in Point" be overkill since I'm not doing multiple rounds with multiple companies? Apparently, I'm just having one round with 2-3 people.
VIP seating and Austin may not be the best way to experience F1. General Admission at Montreal would be great. I do have to say my first f1 race was during the v8s at montreal (2007) and that certainly made an impression.
As I wrap up The Power Broker, I've just purchased...
A big difference was that Vettel won absolutely zilch. And up till a few races a go, the championship was up for grabs. Don't get me wrong, I'm up for seasons like 2010 and 2003 with multiple teams and drivers in contention for the championships. It's silly to expect that year in and year out. And I honestly believe such talk leads folks like Bernie to think double points in the final race to be a bright idea. Also, I'm actually relieved Hamilton won, I'm pretty sure...
Interesting. Though I really enjoyed the first season, I strangely have no interest in watching the 2nd. I'm a bit fearful it's going to get silly like Sons of Anarchy
All sports show clips of any celebrities that happen to me viewing in person. It doesn't bother me.Despite all the acrimony sorrounding the business side of the sport (Bernie's bribery case, collapse of one or more teams), I thought it was a great championship with a lot of interesting plot points. Let's recap:1. Intense battle for the championship between Nico and Lewis.2. Collapse of Alonso-Ferrari relationship3. The rise of Ricciardo, Bottas.4. Revival of Williams and...
Jamming to Portugal. The Man this week. A little bit of Moderat on the side.
Apart from being hungover and/or late to work, I find going out on weeknights (Wednesday or Thursday only) to be more fun than weekends.