or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

You're telling me the $7 eggs didn't come from some open range, cage free, no-antiobiotic using farm??
No doubt about that. However, I think the other million ways would take longer to set up and play out. Anyway, it's arguable Aya running into Trant just as she's about to execute her mission for the many faced god (that she was led to be someone who saved her from Trant) was ironic.
Zombies can't built. Moron
I would say it was a 4/5. Very entertaining but I didn't think about it much afterwards.
Saw this last night. Really liked it.
Honestly, I believe getting actual high performance tires would go a long way of challenging the drivers and improving the quality of the spectacle (not the overtaking spectacle but challenge). I was supportive of restarting a tire war until I heard teams' reasoning for hating the idea: 1. It's great if you have the right tire. Sucks if you don't (sounds like today's engine issue). 2. You have to build your car around the tire - similar to point 1, if you're stuck with...
Is one better than the other?
If you had any class you'd copy and paste the exchange here.
Just watched "Wolf". Very very good. So you don't mistake it with the Jack Nicholson version...
He's on Aya's list of people she would like revenge on and potentially a catalyst to diverting her attention away from the many faced god. Id say he's pretty important (for now)