or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I don't know what I'd do with my life without seafood. Love it.
I think the outrage is irrelevant. How does Trump suggest implementing the muslim ban? How does his plan account for U.S. born muslims that may turn to terrorism?
I'm in the market for gloves. I was originally looking at Chester Jeffries (Paris or Steward model) but today, learned about Hestra (Matthew or Andrea model) . It seems CJ is well regarded but what about Hestra? They run about the same price give or take $10-15. Finally, there seems to be little to no wait for Hestra to be shipped out.
Watched this a few weeks ago. Very good. Also very bleak as it reminded me of Gomorrah Watched this Saturday. I thought it was very good. Still a little confused with the ending.
I loved that trick play. PS - Since I no longer have ESPN (!) I'm excited to watch Washington play tonight at a neighborhood bar. Now I just have to choose one...
What about when she meets her boyfriend? I think you're underestimating the frequency
What are refs supposed to do when not officiating? It's not like they need the week to watch film, hit the gym, and go to practice.
I just got through the 2nd season of Broadchurch and really liked the jacket worn by the priest. It's waxed cotton and seems a little cropped. See pic below. Any one know what brand it could be?
Kurt Vile - B'lieve I'm Going Down. Love it.