or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Why would climate affect whether or not you wear suspenders? Thinking in buying a couple
Not sure how you'd like NBC to solve that. Anyway although I recorded the race I was able to catch it live on NBCSN due to the coverage switch. Unfortunately my DVR still has what I recorded on NBC so I can't rewatch the Rosberg-VErstappen scuffle
Haha I met Chris while I was in Seoul for work a few weeks back. Good guy
Can't tell if this is a slow burn or I just haven't been able to focus on it. It's been weeks since purchasing and I'm only in chapter 5 (about 60 pages).
Unequal distribution killed FOTA and also locked in "big teams" when CVC was planning an IPO. Both were to his advantage (it was merely convenient that it happened to be to the big teams' advantage too). Simple. Bernie will do whatever it takes to stay in power. If it happens to be good for the sport, great. Otherwise tough shit. The sport will get overhauled after he dies. OR if the EU Competition Commission ever rules against the sport
so what happens when mercedes or renault with 4-5 cars each drops out of the sport? Where do 10 cars come from?
Why quit? They want to be in F1 but under fairer terms. Perfectly fair demand.On the bolded, Why are blue flagged cars suddenly a problem? f1 has always had slower cars well behind the pace. Not to mention they offer an opprtunity to give young promising drivers a spot in the sport.
Just wrapped Season 2 of Bloodline. Damn!
Funny it went from spoilers galore to bitch fest.
Been twice. Sat at the hairpin the first race, then did GA the 2nd race. The views aren't great but I prefer the freedom to move around and try different vantage points.