or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I may need to start watching some of this show again
Are you sure? It's free on prime now. BUt I think it's because season 2 airs soon.
This has picked up considerably and I'm nearly done. However, this came in the mail a few days ago...
That's because you can't feel the pain anymore
Sounds reasonable. No point having an exiting UK hanging over their heads.
The show definitely is no where as good as the first season which I thought was very balanced. But running to this thread to bitch and moan after every episode is tiresome.
Rewatching this on Amazon Prime. Love it. I think Mark Rylance is one of my favorite actors now.
Why do you watch CNN?
More intense scrutiny of what? How a battle in a world with wildfire and dragons should look like?I think I mentioned before it's hilarious how this thread evolved from spoilers (I stopped reading it) to complaining.
Agreed. Dont know how hearing an engineer tell a driver to change a few knobs on a steering wheel "adds to the show" or is insightful radio messages for the TV audience. I really don't believe drivers need to be able to adjust ALL settings at any particular time. I'm quite certain certain settings can be race/track specific (and disabling others) while others can be automated.