or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

False. Cersei, then maybe Missandei, sansa has an awkward hot nerdy look to her - she looked smoking when she vamped it up for Petyr. Ygritte was actually the one female love interest I had no interest in. Not into the tough chick routine.
Well I am partial to Cersei so...
Great battle scene. I was pretty frustrated with so much attention given to Sam for the first 25-30 minutes. However once the battle started I was mostly on edge of my seat. I feel more could've been done with the first half of the episode. Glad to see Ygritte gone. Dumb, ginger, bitch.
Great race! Was hoping for a great result for Force India and Williams. Wonder what caused Massa's running into Perez.
She has more than a great voice
What he said was pretty fucked up and obnoxious. Like she was supposed to be excited to settle with a gay dude because she can't find a man. If she was interested in just shacking with anyone I think she could land a richer, straight guy. However, there'd probably be no "agreement".
Damn, that was the finale? Hope the show comes back as strong as Veep did.
Why? As a no to spoilers person, I made a very big concession by manning up and simply creating a no-spoilers thread. I would think you'd be ecstatic this was created so strict viewers stopped derailing the other thread.
A NEW GAME OF THRONES NO-SPOILERS THREAD IS AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.styleforum.net/t/396830/official-game-of-thrones-non-spoilers-thread-repeat-no-spoiler-tags/0_30 - This thread is dedicated to viewers of the show that are not familiar with the books, do not want to know how the show diverges from the books, and do not want to trip over spoiler tags. - The thread is purely dedicated to discussing the show, reacting to episodes, speculating on where things lead. No...
To end the endless argument in the other thread now dominated with [[SPOILER]] tags.I have created this thread for people who want to talk free about THE SHOW without tripping over distracting spoilers tags. To be clear crybabies [like me] who want to watch and discuss THE SHOW get to play with helmets and kneepads here.Given the above, I do not agree with placing a moratorium on freely discussing a recently aired episode should be given to people who DVR it. I personally...