or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I thought it was funny. Maybe I'm not geeky enough?
Honestly? I think only Ravens have it good in Westeros.
Melissandre has banged into his head for how many seasons that he's the chosen, true, king. Also mentioned to him sacrifices must be made from time to time. This was one of them. For some reason something tells me it'll blow up in his face.
I intended to watch it drunk last weekend but never got around to it. Doubt I'll have the chance with Dope coming out soon.
I keep forgetting to go here when I'm in NY. Thanks for the suggestion to make a reservation, never knew.
So, uh, who is the lady with the ripped white jeans with floor seats?
I hope you are done, so there's one less whiner on here. I thought it was a great episode. Badass (and sad of course) that Stannis went through with sacrificing his daughter. Something tells me it won't work out as he hopes. Oh, how does dear Aya take out sweet, cuddly, Ser Meryn Trant?
I used to do that (take a ton of pictures and videos at concerts and sporting events) until I realized I rarely ever looked at them again. I've cut back my picture and video taking by 80% or so. I feel so much cooler now.
Hey, I'm happy cause they're sticking to the book
Any recommendations for a Las Vegas restaurant for a large group? Will be there in July or a friend's 30th birthday weekend. Should be at least 8 people at dinner. So far STK and Tao have popped in my head for something trendy or Hofbrauhaus for something more laid back. Thinking of selecting a few places and seeing what people on the email chain think. If it matters, everyone is flying in from all over the country and most don't know each other well.