or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

The Owl Bar in the Belvedere building is pretty cool too. Apparently there's a lounge on the 13th or 14th floor of the building although I haven't been up there yet. The building is across the street from Brewer's Art.
Torn between watching Nightcrawler and Whiplash tonight. Help!
For some reason, I'm totally uninterested in the off-season happenings of this show. I just want to see how the finished product turns out.
My federal agency doesn't offer tuition reimbursement... unless you work for the general counsel office or on certain China issues. Neither of which I do.
So my graduate school loans are coming out of their grace period in about a month. Holy mother of fucking god...
I've bought from him a few times and haven't had any issues. I'm pretty low maintenance so haven't required returns. I've also so far stuck to ties and scarves.
I watched Following by Chris Nolan. Very good movie
I'm hungover after watching a bunch of football with a friend yesterday. A ton of fun but I feel like crap
Some searching indicates some critics thought it was a perfect ending. I shrugged. I also only noticed after the fact that the real Nucky's last name was "Johnson" and in the show they changed it to "thompson". Don't get the point when they used real names for everyone else (at least Lansky, Bugsy, etc.)
I wonder if the f1 payout structure is even legal within EU competition rules. I was reading the Friday press conference transcript with team principals. Apparently FErrari gets $170 million a year from FOM even before taking into account the WCC payout. That's more than the budget of most teams. Incredible.