or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Stopped watching Rectify after facepalm moment in episode 3 or 4 of season 2. Annoyed the hell out of me
I have no immediate plans to move. I hate moving and I'm not willing to pay more to live closer to downtown. So I'll be in the building for another year at least.
Why provide more info when strangers can do all the thinking for him?
Didn't know where else to put this... I'm considering moving to another unit in my apartment building. I haven't seen it in person but I can tell (from staring out my window into the unit in question) that it's hardwood floors. I currently have and hate carpet. Is it worth even considering the hassle of moving just for a different view (not particularly better - different angle of the same view I currently have) and lower maintenance floors? Looking for thoughts while I...
I don't get why people rent cars in major cities. UBER it
Pick up as in the pacing? Not really.
Working my way through Rectify. Very very good.
Boodles Gin and Fever Tree tonic. Unfortunately i'm out of limes
Thanks to the website I'm dying for an Italian Beef sandwich. Thankfully i'll be in Chicago in a few weeks
Picked 1mL sample vials of these from Surrender to Chance. Byredo Bal d'Afrique Byredo Gypsy Water Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur - Granville Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur - Leather Oud Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur - Oud Ispahan