or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I don't get why people read comments to online articles.
A friend just recommended The Helio Sequence to me. Digging their stuff not sure why they got mediocre reviews on pitchfork
Ha yeah, fortunately I got right back to sleep and didn't wake up until 11:30 (5 hours later)
I use Curel. My skin is dry and sensitive so I use their "Itch Defense" lotion, but I know they have 1 or 2 others made for dry-skin only. It's available in most major grocery (Giant, Safeway) and convenience stores (CVS). Edit - I misread the thread title and actually have no idea whether Curel is oil free. I do however use Kiehls products and I know they have many oil-free or "non-oily" products. Take a look at their stuff online or in a department store but I must warn...
According to one of the stewards (former Le Mans winner) there is a regulation that a driver must leave a car widths room for the 2nd driver. Apparently Magnussen didn't
I honestly don't think Hamilton got prerential treatment to Alonso or Kovaleinen while at McLaren. As Sugarbutch said, Alonso didn't get what he thought he deserved (or was promised) - particularly as Hamilton was apparently very well trained up to go ahead of his first season. Kovaleinen was simply not up to snuff. Button though... he wasn't nearly as fast as Hamilton but had some great seasons while teamed against him. I really think Hamilton, for some reason,...
As YRR92 said, a light tie like silver or grey with a white pocket square. Dont get your belt hoops removed. Rock the belt you'll be fine (though most on SF swear against suits with belt hoops).
Sounds like your issue is quite specific (particular people you work with) and not general. You should've saved us time by saying so upfront. Anyway, if the person is older and bad with technology, they are quite likely your senior so don't owe spending their time to tell you every single calendar slot that's convenient for you. It's actually your job as the meeting planner to handle the logistics (which by their nature are boring and tedious).
I don't get the confusion. You ask a time that works for people and they give you a whole block of hours. That means you can then choose a specific time within that block that works for you.