or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Weird there's another thread or two (from a few years back) about VSP. I replied then and now that they fucking great. They cover a ton for your eyeglasses lenses and cover a big portion of the frames - every year. My Oliver People eyelglasses cost ~$200 instead of $700 for frame and glasses. ANyway, who knows it may have more to do with my employer than the insurance company but from what I know other vision insurance providers offered by my company don't offer anywhere...
Saw Arcade Fire last night. Made the excellent choice to take Monday off work.
Damn I'm dying for a new[er] car: either an s2000, z4 or audi tt. I'm nowhere near making the move to buy one but s2000 makes me drool anytime I see it on the street. And it looks like the s2000 and z4 with relatively low miles (sirca 2004 for the s2000 and 2007 for z4) can be had for under $20k
Potentially, If the driver didn't do all that was possible to avoid the person. Certainly if the driver tried to "scare" the fool on the road but hits him by accident. Not sure how advanced sprint cars are but if there are onboard computers the telemetry should be able to indicate whether Tony did anything that could've caused the collision - like turning into the other driver or speeding up during a full course caution while others slowed down. Otherwise Tony can and will...
I'm all for reading and drinking while taking a bath, but how do you keep the book from getting wet? Dont know about cigars in the bath - what with all the cigar smoke...
Though not Netflix, just stumbled upon all seven seasons of The Shield on Amazon Prime.
She's cute but that was a pretty poor attempt at getting his attention.
Please, I need your input on proper attire for proper posting up at the club/bar. Will this shirt suffice? It seems to align with much of your advice. Thank you!
Ha. It's a very interesting movie. Creepy, perplexing, seemingly slow moving. You won't be bored and you'll have the same "" reaction a day after watching it.
I watched "Enemy" last night...