or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Huh? And spilling a cup of coffee on a cop to steal his notes in his coat pocket with only a whine from the cop and his partner was incredibly realistic? Somehow knowing the money is in the bathroom and not the garage, bedroom or kitchen wasn't far fetched? How did Mike know there was no alarm system? How did Mike know the man would throw the trash out and see the money? It's a TV show man, sit back and enjoy it.
I think it's incredible F1 cars are so damn fast using 1/3 of the fuel they used to use. People could give a shit because the sport is inept at promoting itself. Oh and the tires are awful. #bringbackmichelin
Based on the final scene (and further research), Ed Snowden's partner is very worth a look.
Much of the extra $11000 is marketing, maybe limited production runs, and because they can. I mean is a birkin bag really worth $5000+ just because of materials and labor? I'm shocked this conversation is happening anywhere on this forum.
Unfortunately I can't make it for this one.
Yup. Only a fool wouldn't admire the skill to pull that off too.
HUh? How's she overrated? I don't think anyone has said she was great or even good (not that she isn't).
Red Bull being Red Bull. Direct attention away from cost-cap that's arguably doable to something that's definitely a nonstarter - banning a piece of equipment teams have already spent 10s of millions on. If 6+ teams rent out their windtunnels (to who exactly?) on top of the other commercially available windtunnels (Toyota's old f1 windtunnel for example) won't the value of the service plummet? Won't a cost cap be another way to force teams to rely on brain power not...
What happened to Nick Foles hype?? I could've sworn he was being hailed as the 2nd coming a year or two ago. Some details please?
This house is really beautiful.- Joffrey