or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I have had great french fries that took 10% of that effort.
I must be their demo cause I largely forgot until I looked through a recap on SB Nation last night. Dorne story line sucked (sand snake girls were corny), I was confused by the killing of the prince on the boat - howd the get there so fast?? Whatever, show has been downhill since first season. Still highlight of my Sunday nights (Veep is for Mondays)
Dunno. If you're working on something special I would understand being proud of the amount of work going into the project. For instance I'm working on an exciting business trip that's forcing a lot of late night meetings. So hell yeah I don't mind working till 8 if it gets me 3 weeks abroad. But otherwise I do know people who talk about how busy they always are but are either lying (to make themselves appear to be hustling) or don't use their time wisely.
Honestly, I'd start modest for your first work suits. Go to suit supply and you can get a couple of solid suits (navy, darkish shade of grey) that will serve you well for work. And for about $400-600 a piece. They're good quality and will fit well. For shirts I'd go to Ralph Lauren or Brooks Brothers when they're on sale. After you've settled in at work and figured a bit more your likes/dislikes (plus lurked around SF for discussions on professional dress and brands),...
The first thing you think of in the morning [while hungover] is what you may've posted on SF?
Watched Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid two nights ago. Good stuff. Was really turned off by their run in with the Bolivian police toward the end. Douche bags.
Recently discovered Mogwai.
Made myself a decent old fashioned with some Pikesville Rye Whiskey, lemon peel, a few too many splashes of bitters, and sugar.