or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Really liked the episode as well.
Why can't my co-worker cry to my other co-worker about her marriage troubles in the conference room or my boss' office (he's out for the day)? Not that I really mind (I find it amusing...unfortunately), it's just strange.
Where'd you find the sample? Don't think anywhere in DC carries the stuff. Will be a while until I'm in NYC again.
Any thoughts on Byredo and the Dior Private Collection? I really liked Bal D'Afrique when I smelled it (didn't try on) at Barney's a few months back, and loved how Dior's Leather Oud lingered.
You mean its reputation for shitty food and awful teeth?
Shitty return from vacation is turning out ok (fuck up quoted above may be a blessing in disguise for everyone).
If you listened to Washingtonians, you'd think DC's subway was modeled after New Delhi's. It has it's problems but it's by far the best I've been on in the US (Chicago, Boston, NYC).
Wrapped this up a few days ago. Very fun. Lost track of which character was which after a while but didn't affect the enjoyment: Going to have to wait a while for a new book.
I actually enjoy Vince Vauhn's character and how wound up he always is. Who knew gangsters could have perpetually bad days
Great, it's my first day back in the office after a great vacation BUT just realized I made a monumental mistake months ago that's come back to haunt me. This should be a great final hour of work, great week, and great summer. Going to be hard to live this down.