or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I'm on the red line so my commute should be okay (and has been okay) until sometime in August. Will be authorized to work from home for most of 2 weeks but may end up biking in. Despite all WMATA's issues, I still think the DC rail system is the best in the country. I've never once been comfortable/impressed with NY; i've yet to see another in the U.S. that's any good. Now, that Taipei subway tho...
Dunno man, jaywalkers in DC are a little obnoxious. Some chick jakywalking almost walked right into a bicyclist (who had right of way and a kid in the carrier behind him) and kept moving like he didn't exist. Don't get me wrong I love to jay walk but I did admire some east ASian cities that totally respected cross walk signs.
I may need to start watching some of this show again
Are you sure? It's free on prime now. BUt I think it's because season 2 airs soon.
This has picked up considerably and I'm nearly done. However, this came in the mail a few days ago...
That's because you can't feel the pain anymore
Sounds reasonable. No point having an exiting UK hanging over their heads.
The show definitely is no where as good as the first season which I thought was very balanced. But running to this thread to bitch and moan after every episode is tiresome.
Rewatching this on Amazon Prime. Love it. I think Mark Rylance is one of my favorite actors now.
Why do you watch CNN?