or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Boom got (and accepted) a job offer a few days after returning from my trip. Funny thing is, I interviewed over the phone during my vacation and I thought it didn't go particularly well. The new office should be a good group too with decent travel. What a great month.
Boom: : http://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/living/sectionals Made in Freedomcountry.
Seems like you just wanted to show off your apartment. A 2 second web search pulled this: http://www.homedepot.com/b/Decor-Blinds-Window-Treatments-Window-Film/Heat-Blocking/N-5yc1vZarc3Z1z139w7#notjealousatall
I haven't watched a Bond film in theaters in ages but that trailer looks pretty good.
Just ordered: Was really hoping to purchase it from my local bookstore but the $6 price difference to Amazon just made it too hard. I'm going to hell
Vomiting on a boat is NOT fun.
You realize the twitter "feud" was a publicity campaign for an awards show most people above the age of 22 wouldn't have been aware still existed? Now we've been forced to know, a fraction of us are going to tune in. More than would've tuned inn without said "feud"
Been ages since I've posted a purchase here. To replace my old, too wide braided belt I've somehow used for professional wear for years: Trafalgar. Hopefully it's better than the cortina leather belt I bought a while back (shortly after purchasing it developed some weird white mark/scuff that won't come off)
Why do you care how people use the vacation time they earned? It should be up to managers to decide whether it's reasonable for someone to use a major chunk of it at a time. If someone chooses to basically retire early by using a major chuck of PTO before their retirement, so what? Chances are the organization will be able to have someone (possibly younger and more productive) assume the retiree's duties.
Not streaming exactly but just started watching Power on Starz. Very good. The romance is grating though. How do they manage to make 35 year olds (give or take) seem like they're in middle school? It's not cute at all.