or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I've bought from him a few times and haven't had any issues. I'm pretty low maintenance so haven't required returns. I've also so far stuck to ties and scarves.
I watched Following by Chris Nolan. Very good movie
I'm hungover after watching a bunch of football with a friend yesterday. A ton of fun but I feel like crap
Some searching indicates some critics thought it was a perfect ending. I shrugged. I also only noticed after the fact that the real Nucky's last name was "Johnson" and in the show they changed it to "thompson". Don't get the point when they used real names for everyone else (at least Lansky, Bugsy, etc.)
I wonder if the f1 payout structure is even legal within EU competition rules. I was reading the Friday press conference transcript with team principals. Apparently FErrari gets $170 million a year from FOM even before taking into account the WCC payout. That's more than the budget of most teams. Incredible.
Maybe, but who says it's Bob or the hunters?
Slate got to the bottom of it: http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/29/catcalling_video_hollaback_s_look_at_street_harassment_in_nyc_edited_out.html
Lotus spent (borrowed, really) a fortune keeping up with the big boys in 2012 and 2013. The WCC revenue isn't nearly enough to plug the financial hole. Meanwhile, there's a dearth of sponsorship revenue out there - look how quickly (or not) the mighty McLaren has replaced Vodafone as a title sponsor. I hope they survive because I've always liked the Enstone folks.
Darn just saw this. I have an event in Dupont from 5-7. Don't think I'll be able to make it Observatory. If I make the mistake of staying out late I may venture over after 8 if people are hanging out post dinner. PS - What's the point of tagging? I knew nothing about this until the thread showed up on the first page.