or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Just wrapped Season 2 of Bloodline. Damn!
Funny it went from spoilers galore to bitch fest.
Been twice. Sat at the hairpin the first race, then did GA the 2nd race. The views aren't great but I prefer the freedom to move around and try different vantage points.
Why would you love a wineglass?
Great race. 1. Think starting under the safety car when it was raining that hard was a little obnoxious. Fortunately there was still plenty of drama during the race. 2. Congrats to Hamilton. Normally don't root for him but great to see him win under such circumstances. Also nice to see he has pulled closer to Rosberg. Maybe the championship will be interesting afterall. 3. Go Perez and Force India!! 4. Feel terrible for Ricciardo but great to see Red Bull humiliated....
Massa is still keeping up with Bottas who is highly rated at the moment so makes sense to keep him on. One wonders why Bottas gets so much hype if he's unable to beat Massa consistently.
Didn't know there were so many sword fighting experts on Style Forum. I thought the scene was fine.
Honestly as vicious as both are, im surprised neither kept their guard up at all times. Ramsay had every reason to kill Roose, not sure why Roose didn't anticipate it.
I'm actually kind of glad Ferrari is behind the curve this season. I'd like to see Sergio Marchionne wreck some shit - that's assuming that teddy bear has any claws