or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Honestly, I'd start modest for your first work suits. Go to suit supply and you can get a couple of solid suits (navy, darkish shade of grey) that will serve you well for work. And for about $400-600 a piece. They're good quality and will fit well. For shirts I'd go to Ralph Lauren or Brooks Brothers when they're on sale. After you've settled in at work and figured a bit more your likes/dislikes (plus lurked around SF for discussions on professional dress and brands),...
The first thing you think of in the morning [while hungover] is what you may've posted on SF?
Watched Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid two nights ago. Good stuff. Was really turned off by their run in with the Bolivian police toward the end. Douche bags.
Recently discovered Mogwai.
Made myself a decent old fashioned with some Pikesville Rye Whiskey, lemon peel, a few too many splashes of bitters, and sugar.
Not a fan of having bragging rights?
Too long but I'm excited.
Just watched The Right Stuff. It has nothing on the book.
The way I reason is why are [certain] companies fighting against mandatory labeling so much? If they're afraid it will scare away customers why not educate them? the lobbying against GMO labelling is extensive so I find it hard to believe they couldn't spend the same amount of money on a marketing campaign.