or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

DOn't you mean geology since the continental plates dictate what belongs to which continent?
Why is the witness referred to as a "customer"? What service did the panhandler provide?
I feel a little daft asking this, but I'm expecting a phone call from a recruiter at a leading consulting company (my resume was forwarded to a junior recruiter who emailed me to say to expect to be contacted by the senior recruiter). What can I expect in this call? I've been in government for a good while so I'm a little rusty with my private sector (not to mention consulting) recruiting/interview process. I intend to do some research on my own but wanted to see what...
Haha that's awesome.
The Owl Bar in the Belvedere building is pretty cool too. Apparently there's a lounge on the 13th or 14th floor of the building although I haven't been up there yet. The building is across the street from Brewer's Art.
Torn between watching Nightcrawler and Whiplash tonight. Help!
For some reason, I'm totally uninterested in the off-season happenings of this show. I just want to see how the finished product turns out.
My federal agency doesn't offer tuition reimbursement... unless you work for the general counsel office or on certain China issues. Neither of which I do.
So my graduate school loans are coming out of their grace period in about a month. Holy mother of fucking god...
I've bought from him a few times and haven't had any issues. I'm pretty low maintenance so haven't required returns. I've also so far stuck to ties and scarves.