or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

As far as I know UMD is a better program than AU or GWU. What has your research into these programs revealed about their focus and recruiting? I took a few classes at Kogod this past semester (I just finished up grad school at AU - not MBA though) and a lot of students were ambivalent about it. It seems this coming year would be the first where it changes its focus to prepare graduates for careers in consulting (its recruiting is DC/Federal consulting heavy). Bloomberg and...
How did he find out where the meeting was? I don't remember his finding out while at the bar with Mr. Media and if the planning was so secretive I doubt he could've called around easily for the details.
Nice tantrum acid!
I honestly don't get why he was introduced. I find Lou a ton more interesting.
Really? Tommen is just as reliable as Tywin?
It's not that hard to imagine the boat was eventually discovered, probably when the mist lifted.
Relationship is over. She's incredibly insecure about a guy she realizes she barely knows (hence her sending Stephanie packing because she knew "all his secrets"). The way I see it if you're going to be with someone with a lot of secrets or mystery you better be into the oblivious, fantasy life outlook or don't bother.
Always thought the character was a nutcase.
You sound like the kind of person that made sure toy guns were made extinct
Yep JLD is 23 times hotter than when she was on seinfeld. Love the tight fitting dresses she wears on the show Meanwhile the assistant or whatever to the investor on Silicon Valley is smokin