or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

You should be relishing the opportunity to rip your nemesis apart
Damn! The one race I miss turns out to be great (a la Japan 2005). Will try to catch it on replay
I've been following this thread for a while and finally had the chance to go to their store in NY this past weekend. The main reason was to get a feel for the fit difference between Tokyo and NY slim fit shirts. I also had the chance to look at their other acessories and I'm curious of people's opinions of their ties and belts. The ties looked and felt good in person but other thoughts/insights would be appreciated. How do the ties stack up against some of the other tie...
Gomestar, you were partly right. NY was relatively quiet. However, I had a great time. Dinner and drinks at ACME on Friday. Afternoon ride around central park on saturday. Drinks at the Thompson hotel, then ECC, then a nightcap with a cougar at Phoenix park. May go again in August when it's even quieter
Ordered Snowpiercer ondemand a few nights ago. Great stuff. Over the top but a lot of fun. Kind of depressing ending. Rewatched City of God last night. Love every minute of that movie. Despite 90% of the characters being shitty people, they're all compelling. The movie very serious but at the same time totally enjoyable.
Finished this great book last night. Apart from All Things Fall Apart, only my second book I've read by a Nigerian author.This is on the way...
Will be in NY this weekend. What should I do?
Actually I would say they simply don't care. Whatever text they're receiving or updates to their newsfeed trumps the movie they spent $$ to see or other people's enjoyment. It's not even to be mean, it just doesn't register. Same as in office meetings, dinner/lunch, walking down the street etc.
You wanted to go to a bar with groceries?
I don't believe going on safari is synonymous with a hunting trip.