or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Wait.... is wearing a suit without a tie and flip flops SF-approved?
Not netflix but I powered through the whole season of Bosch on Amazon prime. Good stuff.
Finished this about a week ago. The book is especially interesting given Russia is back mucking around in the Crimea, and China is reengaging with Afghanistan.PS - The book is about the British and Russian empires competing to gain control of Central Asia (the Stans, Northwest China). A couple of lesson's from the book (that mostly took place in the 19th century): never ever trust a deal with the Russians - they'll break it eventually and don't fuck around in Afghanistan...
I never got past 30-40 minutes of the movie but I thought the score was spooky. Dunno if i'd say superb but definitely very interesting.
I also wasn't particularly a fan of the first epsiode. It wasn't bad but nothing great or memorable. 2nd episode was much more interesting. Not sure if the show will stick with me but I'll keep trying it out.
I just ate a great lunch of braised beef with rice and a honeycrisp apple. Now I need to take a leisurely shit. BUT I have an interview in 26 minutes!
Just started listening to London Grammar. Not bad
I take it to mean, she wishes she was married/engaged but doesn't want to scare off enterprising single men.
After a quick search, I decided to create a thread. I have some old but very good ties that are badly frayed at the tips. I think it's time to let them go as opposed to fixing them. As opposed to throwing them out I would like to find some use for the 80% of the tie that is in good condition. My thinking is to convert them into a canvas style (but is instead silk) belt that could be worn casually. However, I'm having a hard time finding any companies that accept old ties...