or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Welcome, and for your sake, DO NOT go to the "Dumb Threads" portion of this forum.
What's Lazy about the writing? What I didn't like about the scenes you refer to is it killed some of the shock/surpise, but that was the intention. What's quite interesting and thought provoking is how they get there. I'm curious (nervous) about where they plan to take the show from where the season ends.
I have some left over ingredients after making a dish earlier in the week. Is there anything I can make out of a limited number of sliced mushrooms, 1/3 empty jar of sun dried tomatoes, half an onion, and some prosciutto? It can be a very small dish. I can imagine simply sautteing them and mixing with some kind of pasta would be edible but wondering if there's more I could do. I have normal stuff in my pantry (garlic, spices, olive oil, vinegar, rice, pasta, etc.).
Anyone watching Daredevil? I'm hooked!
Really? Same reason why people feel a need to join and post dumb shit on twitter or grab at chicks on the street. Because it exists and there's [usually] nothing to stop them.
That would be possible if the show ended a season or two after Betty found out about his true identity. Don't know the point these days.
I also have to add, I think the ban on "driver coaching" has really hurt Nico. He can't seem to get the most out of the car without a lot more information from his engineer.
I dunno. It's been weak for the past few seasons and there aren't that many episodes left.
Not at all. I have a lot of plain kitchen towels that act as heating pads from time to time. If desperate I use my large oven mitts (if I don't need them for a while of course). Also, if they're free I just place them on the cooktop.
I thought it was great.