or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I loved that trick play. PS - Since I no longer have ESPN (!) I'm excited to watch Washington play tonight at a neighborhood bar. Now I just have to choose one...
What about when she meets her boyfriend? I think you're underestimating the frequency
What are refs supposed to do when not officiating? It's not like they need the week to watch film, hit the gym, and go to practice.
I just got through the 2nd season of Broadchurch and really liked the jacket worn by the priest. It's waxed cotton and seems a little cropped. See pic below. Any one know what brand it could be?
Kurt Vile - B'lieve I'm Going Down. Love it.
His teammate is also very good. Very unlucky with unreliability.
Sounds like Mercedes gifted the sport [again] with talking points for the off season. Nonetheless, Nico is out of contract for 2017 so he needs to up his game. Mercedes certainly won't drop hamilton. Not to mention it might be a signal to Lewis to focus as Verstappen (who I've read Mercedes and Ferrari are looking at for 2017] could come into the frame. I don't see a problem here.
Just finished the first season of Master of None. Good stuff.
Two fails on your part.
My sister started as a buyer with a department store, eventually segued to account executive (selling to department stores) with a mainstream brand.