or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Just started listening to Sun Kil Moon. Really digging them/him. Ironically, I decided to try his stuff out after his little tiff with Pitchfork.
Why would anyone pair up with Red Bull? They shafted Renault while they were winning championships (partly Renault's fault though), and were more than happy to shaft Renault when they're struggling. What's the upside? Btw, I just took a look at Lewis' instagram. What's the problem with it? Looks like he's having a good time
The 90% chance I get to crash at my friend's house (wedding groom) instead of spending $190 for a hotel room. P.S. - For those wondering, he (the groom) has made clear his fiance has no attractive single friends that would make keeping said room worthwhile.
Just saw this. Very good movie. I gave it a 3/5 stars too but that's quite good in my book. Netflix is pretty damn good these days
Because Pirelli screwed up again [by fiddling with the rear tires]?
I never ask these questions here but I'm drawing a blank. My oldest friend is celebrating his 30th birthday in July (we've known each other since kindergarten). He's very well traveled (works in Europe, travels for work and vacation everywhere), makes good money (don't know how much of course but lets say we're celebrating in Vegas and much of the trip is paid for - we just have to pay for our flights). So I'd like to get him something nice - not necessarily expensive or...
You're telling me the $7 eggs didn't come from some open range, cage free, no-antiobiotic using farm??
No doubt about that. However, I think the other million ways would take longer to set up and play out. Anyway, it's arguable Aya running into Trant just as she's about to execute her mission for the many faced god (that she was led to be someone who saved her from Trant) was ironic.
Zombies can't built. Moron