or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Warm tea bag pressed against a zit for a few minutes works wonders. It was ghastly in the morning and i got it to manageable. Tried again right as I poasted the above and it was barely noticeable when I walked out the door.
I currently have a warm tea bag pressed against it. Wish me luck!
Supposed to meet a lady for a drink BUT i have a nasty pimple right above my lip. ;fu;
Strange, because I've heard others say this but I've generally found the women I've worked with and for to be quite reasonable. The tantrums and pissing contests have generally been the subject matter expertise of the males I've worked with and for.
Nope. I had a 2nd interview and apparently it went to some kind of internal lateral hire. The only consolation is I'm happy with my performance plus it was out of my hands.
Didn't get the job I wanted.
I actually thought the episode was slow until all hell broke loose north of the wall.
5'9" is tiny?
Weren't you paying attention when he walked through the city to get to the Sept with the kingsguard? The whole city hates him and what he stands for. All hell would break loose if he attacked the High Sparrow. Perhaps if he got uncle Kev back to town with an army he could then attack and stamp out any insurrection.
I haven't rewatched the last season but I'm willing to bet Cersei hated or at least severely distrusted the Tyrell's before Joffrey was killed.I think you are overthinking things. And it's probably kills the fun watching the show if you expect every scene to match what took place in the book. The Kingsguard weren't allowed to see the High Sparrow even with the King present, why would they be allowed to enter with the Queen Mother (who might I add still believed she was in...