or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I'm starved for a good show. Can I find this on Netflix or Amazon prime? That reminds me to get back to Mad Dogs.
I think companies (service providers, developers, handset makers) should be required (by a warrant) to provide access to communications sent or stored on their equipment. If for some reason the companies can't provide access their product or service should be removed from the market or service for the device/software/network cancelled.
[[SPOILER]]
I find those tweets hilarious.
Saw Everest last night. Very good
ha that's the poster from last year. their 2nd annual party is tomorrow I just couldn't paste the picture but it's basically the same thing with some updated text
Must say, this was very informative. I might be willing to put up with a horse girl because she likely wont be poor and I'd get to check out her and her (undoubtedly hot) mom in their riding pants
Not to mention who would they defect to? If I recall correctly, many of the earlier defections were when the rebels were much more organized. I may be mistaken but apart from ISIS I don't think there' has been a more organized/fearsome group to defect to in the past year or 2.
it seems the point is to go to a protest well-armed.
I'm going to this party on saturday