or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

HUh? It snowed nonstop from about 2 or 3pm Friday and stopped around 11pm Saturday. The main streets in DC (e.g. Connecticut Avenue) were clear by midday Sunday but not sure how you expect all the side streets to get cleared by then. Also, don't even want to know how bad the above ground metro tracks were. So for someone like me to get into downtown is no biggie (since I live off a major road), but people from the MD and VA suburbs would be a tough task to get in. I'm...
Cross post to say that on the brighter side, I'll be in Vegas in less than a week.
Grr found out my car was towed because it was on a "snow Emergency" route. $200 to get it out of impound, $250 ticket to pay within 30 days (or it doubles). I drive it maybe once a week so it didn't cross my mind to move it Thursday night before it started snowing (also because I rarely park on the street that is the snow emergency route). A quick web search indicates DC has towed 500+ cars for the very same reason. Not mad at them per se, more annoyed at the pointless...
Just started watching a European show called Occupied. It takes place in the nearish future where Norway is invaded by Russia (with EU support) in retaliation for shutting down oil and gas production. Pretty good.
I doubt who ever buys it would move it frequently. Their cleaning service would probably have a vacuum with decent attachments to clean around tough spots.
Discovering a service called Doctors2you.com You can call and have a real live doctor able to give you advice for treeating not too serious injuries. Was able to have a guy walk me through treating a prettypainful burn in about 5 minutes
What, you dont think he could be president? Quit hatin
I just got through The Man in the High Castle. Who knew Hitler was a nice guy? Dont get the ending though..
I dont get the shock... No one a Manning or Carson Palmer fan?
My pics: Denver-Arizona-Patriots-Carolina