or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

It's quite possible. He's matched Senna which he claims was his goal (or was that Alonso?). However, pretty silly to make any calls after RACE 2 of 20 or 21.
Anyone familiar with a Japanese denim brand named Kuro? Will be in Tokyo in May for work and may have some time to wonder around and hopefully pick up some interesting things. So I came across the brand. No idea from their website what their prices are like $200 is my max for jeans). If it doesn't ring a bell, any stores I should try to stop in?
My TV is 8 years old this May and still going strong
Yeah I didn't particularly like Sicario either.
Daredevil's code is very inconvenient for anyone stuck with him during a fight. I would constantly nag him about it if I were in the same situation. I do agree with the undead ninja angle. It does nothing for me. Anyway, anyone watching Vinyl on HBO? It's an entertaining show but a little cliche in my view. However episode 7 ends in a pretty wild note. I'm wondering if people have thoughts on it.
Thanks for the input. I normally roll my clothes (not suits) in my suitcase which I find minimizes wrinkling and saves space. Don't mind ironing/steaming items when I get to the hotel. Given the length of the trip I definitely plan on using hotel laundry/dry cleaning services so won't plan on having a fresh item for each day. I actually don't mind packing shoes as they're where I normally stuff socks, ties, and underwear. May have to come up with a new system for my ties...
I used Free Tax USA (web based service) and it seems to work well. Owed a trivial amount last year but got a refund this year. Not really sure what Turbo Tax or CPA would do differently. Not to mention my stuff just isn't that complicated.
Clearly Mexicans, moslems, Hillary, and MSM fault!
I'm wondering if Apple used their court fight as a distraction while helping the FBI access the phone behind the scenes. because yeah not much to gain by someone hacking into your supposedly secure device.
Will be in Tokyo for work for a few nights in May. Will watch this thread closely although I'll probably lean toward cheaper eats for meals.