or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Possibly a form of phishing. They may be able to learn a lot about you (for potential identity theft) using what you may have posted about yourself on linkedin. Attractive or not I never accept connections with people I don't know. The only time I may do so is if it's a serial linkedin networker in my organization (who I can verify by asking our mutual connections).
I just caught a couple of episodes. I agree it's a very good show. A lot of fun and still pretty dramatic (nothing serious though). I think the cat guy would make a great halloween costume (hope I remember)
Who came up with this silly ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR5wGrT3LGg
I bought a pretty cool one with a wooden handle. Only to realize after I'd opened it at home that it's not dishwasher safe
I think that's great for non-Trump fans. As it should mean he could be in for another surprise tonight.
Saw this last night: It started off quite interesting and creepy but gets comical during the final 1/3rd. Still entertaining.
It's a little cheesy (and probably too PC) but I think it's reasonable as it emphasizes the man's role in getting the chick knocked up. Obviously "We're expecting" fits the bill without trying too hard.
How do you watch so much television?
Hm will have to give this a 2nd chance. I tried watching it a month or so back and could barely follow what was going on (falling asleep probably didn't help)