or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Working through season 4 of House of Cards now. So many plot holes. Seems like the writers have gotten pretty lazy
Blow off steam? It'd do wonders for my credit card if I stayed in more on Fridays. Anyway I generally prefer Thursdays (fewer rookies out) and Saturdays (Last night of the weekend!) but I still wind up out on Fridays more often than not.
Is it just me or is it strange as fuck that suddenly Mitt Romney is being looked at as the wise man of the Republican Party?
Worse than Obama?
JUst ordered a new set of contacts from 1800contacts. Saving $50
Not sure I want to be in a car that doesn't deform at all during a crash. That usually means the occupant absorb much of the impact.
Obviously no. Hence the question mark... Don't mind being schooled on this.P.S. Go easy on me baby
I also forgot to add that unsavory people generally move a lot over relatively short periods of time
In my experience only unsavory people find themselves at the dmv more than once or twice a decade. The last I've been was when I lost my id 4-5 years ago. Now I have my id number saved so I can get a replacement sent in the mail
I think it's just you. I normally too hung over or tired to stay up more than 1-2 hours on a flight.Re people separated from children: I always select my seats (aisle please). Why don't people with particular needs do that?