or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I'm wondering if Apple used their court fight as a distraction while helping the FBI access the phone behind the scenes. because yeah not much to gain by someone hacking into your supposedly secure device.
Will be in Tokyo for work for a few nights in May. Will watch this thread closely although I'll probably lean toward cheaper eats for meals.
5/5. Funny I stayed at the same hotel they wind up in at the end.
So I started a new job a few months back that includes significant business travel. I've already been on two domestic trips, have more upcoming this year, plus significant international travel in between. As I always seem to forget something (toiletries, PJs are only some minor things I've left behind), I would like to see what others experienced with business travel are keen to pack with them. 1 major question I have is what's a reasonable length of time to rely on...
Shouldn't you fear that your son might've killed the dog? What's the saying about the guilty party getting the best night's sleep?
That's what you get for failing to avoid a closet fatty
Not sure your point. You can't change stations?
You listen to her songs? I'm usually too busy grinding my crotch up against a woman (?) on the dancefloor to notice
So what, women have Real Housewives of X?