or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Also, if you're spending much of your time downtown you could also try Centrolina (10th and K), Boss Shephards (13th and E), Central (11th or 12th and Pennsylvania). Enjoy and report back!
What are you looking for? A lot of places getting great reviews. Newish Fiola Mare - seafood, DC Waterfront (Georgetown area) Rose's Luxury - Barracks Row/Capitol Hill. Tons of hype, I don't know anyone that's been disappointed Kapnos - Greek, 14th St Del Campo - Chilean or Uruguayan (Penn Quarter) That's just a handful of newer places I could think up (strangely havent been to any of these yet). Not so New but Excellent Mintwood Place - Adams Morgan. Has been on my to...
I caught 2 episodes of The Man in the Hightower last night. Interesting show. Not sure I get all the hype. I also watched an episode of Mozart in the Jungle. Might give it some more attention.
Regardless of the comment, they all looked ridiculous
So... it looks like the trousers for to my favorite suit are fading. It's noticable to me while wearing it (it's fading around the knee/lap area) but no one has pointed it out. As the suit is 9 years old is there anything I can do to salvage/restore that portion? Almost everything else looks great. Given it's age I'm not sure I can find the fabric to buy a replacement pair of pants. They're RL Black Label navy pinstripes
I was surprised but indifferent about David Bowie, but this I find sad.
I don't think you need experience you just need to find ads you wish you'd created (if you were the creative type). You may get some confused posts which I think wouldn't hurt the discussion/activity on here. In my case, I'm simply too lazy to do it.
Is there some kind of way or app that allows news articles to be downloaded to my phone at certain times of day? For instance I love the News app on iOS but you need to have a data or wifi connection to update and read the articles. Since my subway system here has limited to no data access (for non Verizon users) I would like to have a way to have certain amount downloaded before I get on the train (say at 8am sharp). I know the FT app used to (still?) updates when you...
I'd hook my siblings up with a little lovin'. Most are self sufficient so it'd basically be a treat as opposed to my replacing their welfare checks.
Ugh my old Nokia phone had that feature when I had the navigation app activated. took way too long for me to figure out how to turn it off.