or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Lotus spent (borrowed, really) a fortune keeping up with the big boys in 2012 and 2013. The WCC revenue isn't nearly enough to plug the financial hole. Meanwhile, there's a dearth of sponsorship revenue out there - look how quickly (or not) the mighty McLaren has replaced Vodafone as a title sponsor. I hope they survive because I've always liked the Enstone folks.
Darn just saw this. I have an event in Dupont from 5-7. Don't think I'll be able to make it Observatory. If I make the mistake of staying out late I may venture over after 8 if people are hanging out post dinner. PS - What's the point of tagging? I knew nothing about this until the thread showed up on the first page.
Finished Peaky Blinders last night. Great show. I tried watching the first 1.5 episodes a few weeks back and for some reason it did nothing for me. Finished through the season in two nights. The woman that place is
Roughly 200 pages to go. I'm never reading a book again.
^ I looked into it after I posted and caught it. I must've been distracted during that last scene.
How do you know everyone in that universe is aware that all are infected with the virus? Don't forget Rick heard direct from a CDC guy and shared with his group. Who would've shared with the Bob, the hunters, or anyone else?
Why couldn't you go to a private shop that's authorized to service Audis?
Who's the girl in the green top?
All the girls I see wearing Hunter boots are hot. If you're girl is hot, buy those. Tretorn also makes winter/rain boots (the winter boots are essentially rain boots but with thicker lining).
On its face it is strange to start randomly talking to a stranger on the street. There's nothing wrong with it if you're a gentleman about it and time it well (small talk/witty comment/quirky compliment at a cross walk). And in my experience girls above a 7 are more receptive/polite about attention than girls