or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

What's the most a pair of pants can be taken in at the waist? I normally wear a 29W but may get a suit (jacket fits just fine) which comes with a 32W pants. Taking in by 3 inches reasonable? I seem to recall the recommended is no more than 2 inches. I may be able to life with 30W.
Very clever prediction.
Edit - Wrong thread!
It's not totally clear what the purpose of this thread is so I'll just pose my question here instead of starting a new one. Am I crazy to seriously consider purchasing a Calvin Klein suit from Nordstrom Rack? It's $260 down from $525, fits very well (barring a few alterations), and will fit in as a "beater" suit. Right not I only have one suit (RL Black Label) that's pinstriped so I'm seriously considering this since it's solid navy and can be used more often. Will...
It's not totally clear what the purpose of this thread is so I'll just pose my question here instead of starting a new one. Am I crazy to seriously consider purchasing a Calvin Klein suit from Nordstrom Rack? It's $260 down from $525, fits very well (barring a few alterations), and will fit in as a "beater" suit. Right not I only have one suit (RL Black Label) that's pinstriped so I'm seriously considering this since it's solid navy and can be used more often. Will...
I thought he was okay. But was actually happy to see him go.
Working through Happy Valley right now.
Weird. Great for the ego but I'd be pissed if I had to let all that interview time go to waste.
I find the store's selection vastly exceeds the website. Unless you're shopping for fairly basic shirt/tie colors, I dont think it makes any sense to buy online if you live in NYC.
Why, you travel with used paint cans on your back seat?