or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Documentary of Fernando Alonso's last race with Ferrari. Spanish but with English subtitles. Part One: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4yzEP2JVbwhhf9x4r2 Part Two: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d07ge_fernando-alonso-documentary-my-last-race-at-ferrari-part-2_tv
Bought and decorated a christmas tree for the parents' house.
What a crappy end of the year. Found out last week I didn't get the job I interviewed for. Did a lot to prep for it - invested in some new clothes, prep material, plus a lot of time during a busy week at the office. I think I did as well as I could and walked away with no regrets. Unfortunately, I started to get excited about the opportunity of leaving with more money, a more prestigious company and potentially more interesting work. Not to mention the timing of the move...
Was watching Runaway Train last night but fell asleep. Will power through it tonight.
I sometimes find Jackie annoying. Usually because he doesn't ever seem to pass on an opportunity to offer a quote on most subjects. Also, his very interesting book was probably 100 or so pages too long (because he talked too much). Anyway, I do admire his achievements as a driver, businessman, team owner, and safety activist. Watching Roman Polanski's movie featuring him during the Monaco Grand Prix weekend was a treat. I think it was called "Weekend with a Champion".
Yet Ray Rice could play if someone picked him up? Weird.
It won't be that amusing. I believe Honda is going to be helping foot some of the bills for McLaren. Alonso likely will attract some sponsorship money. Meanwhile, McLaren is paying for two drivers that really had no other option (i.e. relatively cheap salaries). Win or not, McLaren will be okay.
Yes.
Tru Dat. I always wonder how he got away with his allegations. I seem to recall that he barely fought them.
hydroplane? There was water on the bathroom floor? How much cleaning was required before you used it again?