or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

I sometimes find Jackie annoying. Usually because he doesn't ever seem to pass on an opportunity to offer a quote on most subjects. Also, his very interesting book was probably 100 or so pages too long (because he talked too much). Anyway, I do admire his achievements as a driver, businessman, team owner, and safety activist. Watching Roman Polanski's movie featuring him during the Monaco Grand Prix weekend was a treat. I think it was called "Weekend with a Champion".
Yet Ray Rice could play if someone picked him up? Weird.
It won't be that amusing. I believe Honda is going to be helping foot some of the bills for McLaren. Alonso likely will attract some sponsorship money. Meanwhile, McLaren is paying for two drivers that really had no other option (i.e. relatively cheap salaries). Win or not, McLaren will be okay.
Yes.
Tru Dat. I always wonder how he got away with his allegations. I seem to recall that he barely fought them.
hydroplane? There was water on the bathroom floor? How much cleaning was required before you used it again?
FML, was in the bathroom stall working on some stuff when my favorite pen fell out of my hand and rolled into the adjacent stall. This stall happened to be occupied. The occupant didn't kick the pen back toward me and just let it sit there by his foot. I of course, didn't ask.
Looks like Alonso will finally get shown up as the fraud that he is. ##Forzabutton
Well once it's over, it's all yours for 30 years !
Do it bro!