or Connect

Posts by Joffrey

Who ares when there will be little of note to see during these launches. Not sure why sponsors aren't irritated by the lack of any publicity behind the car launches. Revealing your car at a test track to specialty press and photographers barely counts
Wrong ass thread, but is season 3 any good? I watched most of the first episode and it seems it largely deals with the teen chick who I have no interest in.
Great opinion article on management changes at Renault F1 team and some of the issues they're facing: http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/why-vasseur-had-leave-renault
Just watched Changeling. Pretty good but maybe 15 minutes too long?
Just got through Goliath. Pretty decent show. Wonder what they'll do on Season 2. Just another david vs goliath case? May start the Americans since it's on netflix. Just don't want to get hooked on a show as I don't have their channel on cable.
Wow, we now live in a world where you have to look "disabled/handicapped" to be disabled/handicapped. Sickening.
Huh? What makes you think they don't do very well for their profession?
You could try mentoring and training people for a change instead of tinkering with your hot tub.
Some new fiction purchases for when I take a hiatus from LBJ
Despite the increase in population is the number of reps per state still accurate? If so, I don't mind having fewers reps per person.