or Connect

Posts by racetrack

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Stabilo - Flawed Design lyrics just...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet i got jackets and blazers i aint seen in months apartment at the trump only slept in once?
I like to mix in a non-fiction book every now and then.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart have had 2 wallets, the first was the kind where it has a photo printed inside. The one you linked ^^ has that purple thread wrapped around the corners...mine did too and that bit gets worn fast and the thread unravels/breaks off. the current wallet I use is a burgundy wingtip-brogued wallet which has been awesome. No thread on the corners to unravel and it's gotten better looking with...
Nothing to do with PS shoes... but any opinions/experience with Paul Smith wallets? I'm looking to pick one up for a friend's birthday:
show up as a ninja
Anyone been to Jezebel on Ossington? A friend recommended it for a birthday party... but his suggestions don't live up to his hype.
With the cognac lens or similar. Need shipping to Canada. PM with price.
Harvey's Angus Burger /w cheese /thread
+1000 shipping to canada