or Connect

Posts by racetrack

Quote: Originally Posted by melwoesblvd blame it on the 905ers with unrefined palettes i suppose really? I mean...really?
Looking to buy a NEW or like-new Belstaff Panther in Large. Shipping to Toronto, Canada. PM with $$. Thanks.
So where online does everyone buy their PS boots (besides the offical site of course)? Are there any sites with good deals to be had?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Yeah it's tough to get to if you don't have a DD... I usually hang in the King West area and whoever our DD is for the night is always on autopilot to there on our way back uptown.
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 spadina and dundas can be gross. after a night of drunkeness we went to eat there and found a cocroach on our food. That's what messini's on danforth is for... best place to get a bite to eat after a night of mischief and drunkenness.
Here's the deal, I'm not the easiest to get along with and I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch. +2
Best. Ringtone. Ever. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Had a drink with Ewan McGregor during the TIFF at the Roof Lounge in Toronto. Took an unbelieve amount of restraint to NOT say "may the force be with you" when leaving.
I stopped caring about hockey since the Leafs started sucking... so about 20-30 years now? lol =(