or Connect

Posts by racetrack

APC NS or 3Sixteen SL-100X for denim quality and fit?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro shouldnt you guys be eating and drinking with family and friends??????? Real thanksgiving already happened on October 12th.
Quote: Originally Posted by Razele Can you usually pick up aldens on sale at Christmas / Black Friday? +1 Where to kop?
Quote: Originally Posted by slide13 Are you freaking kidding me???? This is a three year old thread! That's what you get when every new thread has people screaming "USE THE SEARCH MORAN!!?E!@"
Best upcoming phone is without a doubt the Motorola Droid: http://gizmodo.com/5396168/motorola-droid-review
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Anyone who doesn't care about being rejected is probably a sociopath. The key is to not let it bother you too much. After some conscious effort, it just doesn't phase you anymore. It's all in your head and once you fully realize that, it becomes easy as pie.
Some really noob questions, but searching a massive thread like this is a bitch. Going to get a pair of APC NS: 1) Presoak - Yes/No? I can't seem to find a definitive answer on this. (If it requires hulk strength to get the top button done before a soak... am I buying too small?) 2) "Size down X".. size down based on what? Thanks.
Queen's Boulevard. Someone just hurry up and copy & paste the IMDB top 10.
cardigan is dope. p.s. I think you need more shoes.
Spending hundreds of dollars to look like a Lumberjack. Do Not Understand. (Unless you are a lumberjack. Then I totally understand.)