or Connect

Posts by racetrack

If the DEA bitch gets out alive out of the first episode next season, I would be very suprised/dissapointed.
+1 SF in general has made me buy less but buy better (in everything). Quality > Quantity. Having too much shit around not only resitricts your physical space but clutters the mind too.
Quote: Originally Posted by dganderson Mix up a few white russians, used to start a lot of conversations when I was in college. the dude abides (bring your own fresh milk)
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower How about a couple who stops to talk right at the top of an escalator? HULK SMASH!
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveFiveFive $120? I'm seeing $209. On checkout it should reduce by 30% instantly from $231 to $161. Then the Bing cashback for 20% brings it to $129. Anyone want to proxy?
no internation shipping =
Do you have a link with stock pictures for the PRPS? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by jessbaumung Does anyone know if its worth it to order a pair of these to Canada? Am I going to get charged a crazy duty fee for ordering boots from the states? If so I may as well just go to Get Outside at Queen and Spadina here in Toronto and pick up a pair and not worry about it. I think Mark's Work Warehouse carries red wings. If they do, there is a 20% off event tomorrow from 5pm to 11pm.
This is the second thread this week where I thought the thread title was euphemism for something more... adult.
Had the new Muse album on random and this one just stood out for me. Some Queen and Lawrence of Arabira influences in there: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded...