or Connect

Posts by racetrack

Red Wings Boots -> Can someone confirm for me that they fit a size large.. i.e. if i usually wear size 11, I should get size 10 Red Wings.
Quote: Originally Posted by blackdarkeye are there any shoes that look like this? they dont have to look exactly like, i just want a simple white shoe, with minimal logoing for under 80 Adidas Stan Smiths
Friend just came back from a business trip in Paris. Brought me the Paco Rabanne 1 Million cologne. I have to say... its smell is as awesome as its looks.
And..... my first fit post. Ended up wearing an peacoat on top, since we're having hurricane speed, freezing cold wind in Toronto.
Looking for some sneakers. I was about to purchase another pair of Adidas Sambas earlier today, but I decided to wait a day or two to see what I can find here. I'd rather not get boat shoes. I'd prefer shoes on the darker side of the colour spectrum (i.e. white shouldn't be the primary colour.) Other than that, I'm open to whatever you guys would suggest. Oh and by the way, my limit would be around $300 CAD (so.. $1.50 USD? lol)
Quote: Originally Posted by ComboOrgan I've read about the Dim Sum in Toronto, and I'd like to try it one night. Anyone know a good place? I want to get Iranian food also. I'm eyeing Pomegranate on College Street. Does anyone else have any experiences with Iranian food in TO? For a great (imo) Iranian food, try Zaffron in North York (http://www.zaffron.ca/). It is on the higher end of the price scale though. Also in North York there is...
invite over two chicks and do "the naked man:" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
sent pm
If you're looking for a good deal, then Tip-Top has a buy 1 get one half sale atm... otherwise you can get a nice bespoke suit at Sprezzatura (Younge and King st) for around $700.