or Connect

Posts by racetrack

Holt Renfew designer sale. Up to 60% off. *Excluding cosmetics, fragrances, Carole Tanenbaum, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci watches, Dior, MaxMara (except for December 2nd to the 8th), Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Links of London, Diesel Denim,Thomas Pink, Holt Renfrew Furs and other selected departments. Excludes holts salon & spa gift certificates and services. Excludes all Resort and Spring 2011 fashions and accessories; Made to Measure. No price adjustments on prior...
Outside of eBay and B&S what online retailer can anyone recommend for Crockett & Jones shoes? *shipping to Canada is always nice.
Looking to purchase my first 'respectable' dress shoe. Something to wear with suits. Budget: $200.00 Color: Brown, Whiskey, Merlot, etc... Style: Oxford (looking for a clean minimalistic design) Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Oski Do i need a pair of white Achilles or white mmm lows, ahh kvc, damn you with the code! What to buy, what to buy Where is the deal on white Achilles?
2 chicks at the same time. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by wearemosaic If anyone is downtown San Francisco, they have the White Summer Achilles in sizes 43, 44, 45 at Bloomingdales for sale at $190.... steal. anyone want to proxy?
Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilia All the films mentioned, for sure, plus a little Braveheart and Survivor: Africa. CGI was stunning. Really creative and very artistic. Worth seeing for that. Also, the 3D was in concert with the film; no crazy effects. Superb, in fact. But typical Cameron post T2, way too long and hampered by a ridiculous, cliched script. Pretty sure at this point no one familiar with Cameron goes to watch his movies...
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint The only agression in this thread came from those who revealed their ignorance of a product they have clearly never owned, and are therefore not qualified to offer input. i.e. 90% of the posts on SF. You haven't been lurking here very long to get upset about this.
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow Ridiculous. Love it.
Looking to pick up a few gifts for Christmas.. should I expect any coupons soon?