or Connect

Posts by racetrack

I've got a $300.00 USD budget for a pair of new shoes (no preowned). Any recommendations for some nice brown oxfords that are not AE?
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 momotaro 0701 or 0705 cut fullcount-1108 skull 5010 warehouse 660 samurai 710 all ~ $300 and will have a very similar cut but like a million times better denim. Thanks a lot for the list. I'll be going with the fullcount 1108. Now here's the million dollar question. My APC NS are tagged 32 and fit a touch on the looser side (by SF standards). What do you think would be the correlating 1108 size?...
I've been wearing some APC NS for a while now and I'd like to try something new. I like the cut of the NS (i.e. straight leg) in that its not super skinny. What would be the most similar cut to the APC NS from another good brand? (I'd like to keep it around $300 )
I'd prefer Barker or Crockett & Jones, but PM me with anything you got. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by TorontoEX cool, but why did they changed their name??? New owners? Well they were no longer at 5 King Street East so "Fifth on King" wouldn't make sense anymore.....
I believe this may be exactly what you are looking for in a workout: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Long story short, a friend is looking to purchase the following watch: It's a Rolex Day-Date II in all yellow gold. Something like that is going to run around $30k in Canada give or take a few grand. Now I've tried to dissuade him from what seems to me to be such a tacky purchase, but he seems pretty adamant about it. I'm looking for alternative Rolex watches (has to be Rolex. don't ask. not my condition). Given a limit of 40k, what Rolex would you pick for...
How about some Spaten? Tasty.
size 9.5UK or 10UK in chestnut.
Seeing as how you're in Toronto, how will you go about determining your size? I don't know of any C&J dealers in TO. (just asking because I'm curious for myself)