or Connect

Posts by Castle

I cannot confirm that information, hope I was of assistance.
Lets be honest though, J. Crew aren't original in any way. Never done anything iconic either really.
Woolrich Jacket John Smedley Shirt Edwin ED47 Adidas Tobacco
Trolling? eh When did I say they were or weren't J.Crew? You been on the pop lad?
Great reply. Everyone seems to be obsessed with J. Crew on here, kinell. . do you own thing you sheep.
Thanks. . . but what indicates they are J Crew to people who haven't seen them before?
Hope whatever you wish. What else would I be talking about?
Tried these on a few week back and they look great on and are very good quality, still look new after 6 months and a few washes. Made in Ibara City, Okayama, Japan in one finest denim mills in the world today. http://www.wearejoeandco.co.uk
Quote: Originally Posted by drewdub Got the mocs in "darkest navy" Trying to decide whether or not I want to keep them - my concern is they kinda look to much like the blue in my naked and famous weird guys which I wear a lot. They looked great with some chinos/grey denim - but not sure. They are comfortable and very soft - seem to be of good quality. Absolute beauties them, where they from?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Pearl Jam covering Timeless Melody: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....