or Connect

Posts by apropos

Actually, "IIII" has always been canonical. It balances the dial.And thanks guys for all the kind comments re: my Reverso engraving. TBH I was a little afraid the first time I posted pics that there would be resounding/awkward silence because taste of course differs from person to person. Like for example I appreciate a Maloof rocking chair or a Emin piece but no way would I want one in my home.But people appear to genuinely like it, and it makes me feel like a flower - a...
TWAT must be obeyed... Image clickable for gargantuan version...
Between the RO and Nautilus, I much prefer the RO. It may just be me, but while the colour of the Nauty is nice, I prefer the texture of the RO. BTW, not sure if anyone noticed, but my Reverso engraving made it into the Oct issue of The Rake magazine!! Can post a capture if anyone is interested.
Guys - Invicta, really? Really?
Excellent.
Post less, don't be a fucking idiot.
Interesting, and I think that the Florida guy's assertions are partially true.There is something you need to understand first - Rolex has super super super super saturated the Asian market. If I wasn't clear, I mean really really redunkulously super saturated. I am not kidding when I say a significant proportion of people who you wouldn't typically associate with Rolexes wear Rolexes. Nearly half my Singaporean lady friends got Rolexes as college graduation gifts - Air...
Please leave, and never come back. (Unless of course, you were being , in which case )
Agreed, very different from the vast majority of "MCM" dreck floating about. I don't know if it applies to the rest of the world, but Down Under it's pretty incredible the amount of crappy 60s furniture that gets labelled with some/all of the following tags - "Modern/Modernist", "Danish", "Scandinavian", "Mid Century". And then there is the target audience - the trendy latte sipping tattooed 20/30-somethings with facial hair and 50s hairstyles who snap them up to put in...
Bunch of stupid bitches philosophise why it's ok to buy books by the yard to decorate - http://emilyaclark.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/the-great-debate-books-for-looks.html