or Connect

Posts by nmoraitis

mrchapel, you can give people the same response that I give people when they ask me why I wear a dress shirt, trousers and a tie to work; because I enjoy it! I am one of the only ones who does this, and everybody thinks it's weird. I embraced my "sartoriality" when I was 23, which was two years ago. The most unfortunate thing about embracing your "sartoriality" is that when you go anywhere, you begin to notice is how poorly dressed people really are!
This has happened to me, but with racoon dodo. I used very hot soapy water and an old tooth brush. I was able to get the dodo and odour out completely.
I wear a 36R-38R, so I don't know what size of hanger I would need (any ideas). If one of the above mentioned sizes fit though, I would be in for 5 hangers.
Thanks RJman! Yeah, I wanted to know the build quality compared to Lobb. Everyone on these boards talks highly of their build quality. When I go to Paris in September I can only buy one pair of shoes, so was wondering if they were all equal in quality. I admit, I do like the progressive styling of Corthay compared to the Lobb, but I don't want a inferior shoe (relatively speaking of course).
What is the quality on the RTW shoes for both the Corthay and Aubercy shoes? I was wondering because their finishes look similar to Berluti's and I know Berluti creases really fast and the creases are quite large. How is their quality compared to John Lobb? Thanks for the help.
I will be going to Paris in September and will be buying a pair of Lobb's from their prestige collection. Can anyone tell me the price range for these in Euro's. Also, what do their shoe trees cost? Thanks.
I was wondering who makes the socks for Paul Smith. They say made in italy, but that is it. Also, I noticed there is a stiched line on the back and bottom of the sock, why is this? I have never seen it on another sock before. Thanks.
This was posted by Glenn O'Brien: Q: What's the deal with shoulder pads in suits? I am five feet nine, 155 pounds, and I wear a 40-regular jacket. Should I have the tailor remove the pads, or can he insert smaller ones? A: I have actually attempted sartorial shoulder surgery, and I'm sorry to say that I believe the prognosis for shoulder-pad reduction is not good. Suits and sport coats are built around the shoulders, and this structure is essential to the fit of the...
Thank you very much for the information guys, it is much appreciated.
I just purchased a Vestimenta suit that was on sale from $2250 for $1700 CDN. I was wondering if some people could give me some comments on there quality. Thanks!