or Connect

Posts by nmoraitis

Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I should have worn a large gold chain like this fellow here: I think this would have been appropriate than a gold chain: http://www.timedancesby.com/images/victorian/vj169.htm
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton He has come in the past, but has not been in a while, though he has been making noises about coming again. I wonder if it has anything to do with the economic climate in the US at the moment.
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke looks nice ! who made these for u Ambrosi, who visits New York I believe.
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke any photos of what this looks like? I only have a photo of the cloth as finished trousers:
No advice for a maker in NY, but I used a 12 oz Woodhouse twill (the heaviest plain twill they had, or so I was told by a Woodhouse rep) for my trousers, and they are pretty darn close to being wrinkle resistant.
The entire length of the coat is 31" and the sleaves measure 24".
This has now been sold, thanks everyone for your interest.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I wonder at the wisdom of starting this in this kind of economy. I was wondering the samething.
I really like those barrel sting ray cuff links.
Hey PG, do you have a photo of that nice brown and blue Gallo? My brother will be in Rome and I would like him to bring me one. Many thanks in advance!