or Connect

Posts by nmoraitis

Quote: Originally Posted by bowtielover Actually no, the look too much to me like womens jewelry then mens cuff links. I am also not a big fan of the chain links, I like the kind that fold over or peg closed. Sissy
No BB1's eh?
Quote: Originally Posted by fwiffo C5 tomorrow night with family. Pub run with the work mates on Friday at lunch (Elephant and Castle on Gerrard) and hopefully something worthwhile for Friday evening! Have you been to C5 before? I'm a ROM member, and went when the Crystal first opened for lunch. I thought it was quite good.
Quote: Originally Posted by fwiffo Noooothing is ever good with Summerlicious. Well, I've never had anything good. I actually try to avoid restaurants when they run these promotions. I did stumble into one establishment once and the server's eyes lit up when I said I'd order a la carte! I completely agree with you there, as I have had two terrible experiences with Winterlicious/Summerlicious. You can't get the true essence/taste of a...
Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilia Had a fantastic meal at Canoe last night. Much better than last year's excellent offering. I'd rate it as one of the best meals I've had. Was it the Summerlicious menu?
I too would definitely be interested in a 100% silk scarf if I could see a picture.
Meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaredg Hey Torontonians; Pocket squares 175 CDN. Are you sure they are that much? According to the Hermes website, they are only 120 USD: http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/sto...39625&nbItem=0 Did you mean 75 CDN?
Quote: Originally Posted by blackplatano You guys ruined a perfectly good thread. way to go. This thread was never good.
Quote: Originally Posted by tattersall I have. They came Royal Mail with the full value declared on the import slip. As a testament to the random behaviour of the CCRA, they escaped both duty and tax. If the package comes through Canada Post, than you rarely, if ever pay duties. I know that the Royal Mail uses Canada Post when the packages gets to our border, so this may explain why duties weren't levied by the CCRA.