or Connect

Posts by scb

One of these laces snapped this morning. Where can I find laces like these? Just check Amazon?
I'm selling a pair of Barton Perreira Odyssey sunglasses Silver frame with Whiskey Polarized lens. These were purchased at an authorized dealer (Eye Gallery of Scarsdale) These glasses retailed for over $400. I will ship anywhere in the US, or you can do local pickup in NYC.
I sent them back already. no pictures, sorry
Derby owners: do you find that they fit differently than boots on the same last? My grey calf derbies are definitely narrower. I'm wondering if it'll be the same with other derbies
just the the grey calf derby. the fit is much narrower than my chukka (midnight reverse kudu) and service boot (chromepack) that are also 2030. returning them
Octomore 7.3 yes, please
service boot natural chromepack I don't know my proper terminology, so I apologize notice on the first picture how the leather where the cap meets the rest of the show is stitched down on the edge now look at the second picture I'm not wrong in wanting this fixed, right?
do the natural chrome pack boots fit a little smaller because chrome pack is a little heavier?
Sorry, I got an 11
How does sizing run in the down trench coats?