or Connect

Posts by scb

$567 - 30% off retail
I haven't picked them up yet. Can anyone at Epaulet show some pics to see how these things turned out?
I have a pair of the Vass museum double monks on order in EUR 44.5 / US 11.5. Since the preorder over a year ago, I've gotten married and a few things have changed. I might be looking to hand my spot off to someone else and use the cash elsewhere. Anyone interested? I'd sell you my brand new, unworn pair and you'd get the 30% discount from the original price that we got because they were delayed. I'd basically pick them up from Epaulet (I'm in NYC) and then immediately...
anyone have real life pictures of the matte black derby?
sorry, missed this Forest Last
got the olive herringbone officer chinos. Recommendation here was that they are sized as tagged, so a 32 is actually 32 inches. I wear a 31 or 32 in the "regular" officer chinos. I ordered a 32 and 33 in the olive herringbone. Both are too large.
does the herringbone officer's chino pant (olive) fit the same as the "regular" officer's field chino (the one that comes in gurka or military khaki)?
Selling my hatch Grain jumpers if anyone is interested any update on the Vass double monks?
reopened
medium indigo henley already sold out? damn