or Connect

Posts by Style Pyle

those threads were certainly disheartening. It appears as though no on in healthcare is worth working for and if you do you will either be unstimulated or overworked. Perhaps I should just take some professional exams and try to go into a field of healthcare? Cafepharma threw me for a loop
Did you enjoy it? why did you get out? (if you don't mind me asking)
Pharm sales is difficult to break into right now. I'm trying to show my interest as I feel that would carry more weight on a resume if applying to B-school than say, doing work in a lab. I'm sure a PhD would hold weight, but I don't think I have it in me to do that kind of research for another 4+ years. I'm still open to suggestions. This world is an exciting place. So much opportunity, so many hard choices.
I would say moderately. I would never grace the cover of a magazine but I have had my fair share of compliments
No. I have not. And I don't exactly know what that would entail? Any info? Links?
Thanks for the replies. The MBA route sounds nice if I can secure a position somewhere that would make use of it. My biggest problem is that I don't know where to even begin in applying for jobs. Consulting would be amazing, but do I really have the credentials? NO. Finance would be interesting but once again, no credentials. Keep the suggestions coming and maybe a hint or two of how I could head in a different direction
how much are the taylor stitch shirts?
I don't know that there is an ideal work day. I love research and planning for projects. But not lab research. My financial needs are not great. That is all I will say. I am not well off, but I am not in debt either. I don't require a lot although if possible, I would like nice things. That is really it. I just realized how ridiculous a thread like this is.
I've looked at those, I just don't know if the hospital is the environment I'm searching for. Thanks for the ideas though. I'm really considering taking night classes in accounting and working a biotech/pharm job for a couple of years. It seems like that may open some doors in the business world
Ha ha, yes and no. I figured I would take a lot of flaming and could maybe dig out a few pearls of wisdom from all of it. Of course that is what I expected. In reality, I was just wanting to hear some of the paths people have followed with the various business major degrees.