or Connect

Posts by nomad

Quote: Originally Posted by planetofsound J. Crew is selling just a kids version, actually. would be cool if they were actually selling barbour stuff for adults. Oh really, wow! Kids in barbour. I'm really going to vouch for this jacket, my parents have been wearing them for years. The beaufort's really versatile, and a good choice for a medium-ish weight jacket, also has a bunch of pockets/compartments to keep you entertained.
Crappy light jackets and windbreakers aside, I'm quite partial to my Barbour Classic Beaufort which I find is fine to wear over a tee, or to layer with. I think jcrew is selling the beaufort right now on their online shop.
I'm in.
First timer here, sorry for the pictures they were taken on my phone. Barbour, nudies, clarks.
First timer here, sorry for the pictures they were taken on my phone. Extra pic of my dog, Gesar. Barbour, nudies, clarks.
$10
Apologies for the bad quality pictures, I took them on my mobile phone.
I have two pairs of 7FAM's, one a light wash and the other a dark in their standard fit. I'm located in Vancouver and I can get pictures to you at later date as I don't have them with me right now. Thanks!
Shipping to Vancouver?
Sounds interesting pictures please?