or Connect

Posts by Rampart

This is a Viktor & Rolf for H&M Blazer in a men's size 42 Regular. It has a two button front and one back middle vent. It is in practically mint condition. These came out in 2006. Asking $100 + shipping The photo below is a stock photo which shows the blazer from from the Viktor & Rolf /H&M collection.
Dropped price
Dropped price
SOLD
found!
SOLD! Gianluca ISAIA Napoli Blazer / Sport Coat, Stewart G model. Made in Italy. This is a 3 button style, yet the lapel folds down to to the middle button, making it look like a 2-button. Looks even better in person. The jacket is in practically mint condition. On the lower back, there is a very very small pull in the fabric, which is barely noticeable, although I thought I should mention this. It would be virtually undetectable. That being the case, the price is...
SOLD .
Dropped price
SOLD - DIOR HOMME jeans in a size men's 36. They are new without factory tags.. They were made in Japan. The inseam measures 38". The jeans appear to be a slightly slimmer fit. The bottom of the pant cuff measures 8.25". A very well made pair of jeans from Dior! Asking $225 If any more info is needed, or for shipping rates, just send me a PM. Will ship out the package immediately once the payment is made.
FS: